Should KC Dealers Be Posting On The Forum?? (6 Viewers)

Should KC Dealers Be A Part of the Poll Posting Forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock on the new dispatches so we can talk about something interesting and not this tripe,what a crock of a thread...................^&confuse^&confuse
250 posts now trying to stop certain people from participating its getting like Berlin 1938 around here..............................^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin.

What a silly thread and what a waste of time . Of course everybody should be allowed to use this forum, manufacturers, dealers, collectors, historians etc .. I am big and old enough to make up my own mind about a figure or a vehicle wether to buy or not . Not a single soul can influence me . When I like a piece, whatever comments I read about it, I will buy it. When I dislike a new figure or vehicle even if it is praised into heaven, I will not buy it . It is as simple as that. Now let's go back to collecting and dio making please
guy:confused:

Why is there a difference between the Thread title: Should KC Dealers Be Posting On The Forum??

And the Poll title: Should KC Dealers Be A Part of the Poll Posting Forum?

Why is there a difference between the Thread title: Should KC Dealers Be Posting On The Forum??

That is only one of many questions a thread such as this raises.

That is what I love about the brothers down under, no sparing how they feel.{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Michael mate,
You are a pistol.^&grin You ought to know by now after many chats with me, that we in the Land Downunder call a spade a spade and if it turns out to be a bloody shovel then we will accept it.
This thread has got me wondering which it is. A spade or a shovel.:smile2: Totally confused why the Honourable Member from Texas would start such a load of dripple.
Cheers Howard

That difference between the Thread title and Poll Question has prevented me from voting on the poll. However ...

if I understand the question correctly .. I will support that any dealer or manufacturer be allowed to post freely on this forum, as long as they comform to the rules as laid down by our host Treefrog.

All my Bests
OD

Yawn, don't know why im wasting a post replying to this thread as it's pretty ordinary. As Wayne WA says, bring on the new dispatches so we have something meaningful to talk about..{sm3}

Tom

It would and has always seemed to me that KC dealers are biased buy the fact that they sell., profit and make a living off the product right or wrong.

So I pose the question should dealers be allowed to post on the forum knowing they will obviously be biased to say nothing but good. I mean what good info is gained by this?

Ludwig

Just what was needed after a hard day at the office = a delightful mish mash of pure unmitigated nonsense. Oh Bayer, such a laugh (and my icons are still not working!!). We don't want people (dealers?), who know they are going to say good things, to say good things because that way there is no good info - ho ho - man I listen to tautology all day everyday but that's a real gem - and in a setting where there is only opinions and no provable knowledge - you should get a medal...or at least a chest to pin it on. :) :salute::

First of all and on a personal level, some of the dealers are very good friends of mine and it would be a great shame if they were not allowed to post because of their profession. Also, one member who was unhappy at censoring of legitimate points of criticism re K&C on this forum (and declared this to be similar to what we fought against in WW2) has now voted no to dealers being allowed freedom of speech on here. Now to me this does appear to be blatant double standards and possibly a desire to crush all positive comments in favour of negative only. Just my view of course.

Rob

First of all and on a personal level, some of the dealers are very good friends of mine and it would be a great shame if they were not allowed to post because of their profession. Also, one member who was unhappy at censoring of legitimate points of criticism re K&C on this forum (and declared this to be similar to what we fought against in WW2) has now voted no to dealers being allowed freedom of speech on here. Now to me this does appear to be blatant double standards and possibly a desire to crush all positive comments in favour of negative only. Just my view of course.

Rob

Look on the bright side - the people who want dealers/manufacturers voted off the island will - as men of honour - no longer direct questions at the said manufacturers on the basis that they see the views as valueless or out of place. No more 'Andy look at me and my collection' or 'when will you release penguins in the right colour'.

Look on the bright side - the people who want dealers/manufacturers voted off the island will - as men of honour - no longer direct questions at the said manufacturers on the basis that they see the views as valueless or out of place. No more 'Andy look at me and my collection' or 'when will you release penguins in the right colour'.

Penguins ! Didn't Andy say not to mention the Penguins series{sm4}.

Can I change my vote?

Also, as you understand, the issue of the penguins' colour is not as black and white as it seems.
I'll waste one post just to say...'CRIKEY'.......{eek3}
Wayne.

Can I change my vote?

Also, as you understand, the issue of the penguins' colour is not as black and white as it seems.

You voted ? Surely you dont think I would pay attention to polls. Unless they are accurate like this one !!

The Penguins colour could be 50 shades of grey.

PS I think that was Wayne below doing his impersonation of the Crocodile Hunter !!!

Last edited:
This whole silly and pointless poll has made my brain hurt....:rolleyes2:^&grin
Wayne.

Attachments

• my-brain-hurts.jpg
    my-brain-hurts.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 164
Can I change my vote?

Jack, you said this to me a while back so i'll return the favour - Danger Will Robinson, Danger!!!!:rolleyes2:{sm4}

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back