Show Your Face (1 Viewer)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news........ but....... has anyone told you lately that your head is too big for your body......;)

WELLINGTON

Reminds me of some other toy soldier companies I know.......

Last edited:
wellington said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news........ but....... has anyone told you lately that your head is too big for your body......;)

WELLINGTON

Reminds me of some other toy soldier companies I know.......

...it's called caricature!

wellington said:
Since we have so many new guys on the forum I thought maybe they could give us a face to go with the name........:)

Cheers
WELLINGTON

Good idea bring this thread up again since OTSN is next month. :eek:

Its time to update the Show Your Face thread for those who are going to OTSN that is only a couple of weeks away.

Alex, you won,t need my picture, by Saturday I,ll be the guy in the lobby of the Hyatt asking everyone if they can spare some change as I,m down on my luck having spent all my OTSN money the previous two days.
Gary

Guys

Not shown my face on Treefrog before so here i am. I am at the back of the SDKFZ 247. Claim to fame here this vehicle was the main vehicle in the bridge too far. It has since been painted in these Normandy colours.

This was taken at Military Odessy 2006, A customer allowed me to tka epart in one of the largest reinacted WWII battles. Show was excellent. Any of you who ever come to our unit and showroom will now also see a genuine 1941 Bren GUN!!! looks awesome.

We also had the Escape to Victory II reinacted football match. Again was good fun and awesome looking. Any of you who want footy tops Allied and German, they are available from us direct limited numbers of each though.
(pic to follow as having problems, will send to Peter)

regards

Tony

Last edited:
Neville1.jpg

Neville2.jpg

Neville3.jpg

I am also the Allied manager in the red outfit!!

Mike and Sue have also said that they will happily bring allied and german Escape to Victory football tops to the Chicago show. Andybody wanting one they are available in Large (42 - 44" chest ) or X-large (44"-46" chest) they will be £30UK roughly $57US (but speak to Mike in Chicago for a deal!)

Tony

Last edited:
This is the big goofy looking guy you will see at the show in a few days ...

Pete

DSC00035.JPG

Thought I'd try and get some of the newer members to show there faces so we get an idea of who we are talking to as well as some of the older members who have avoided the inevitable.......Everyone who hasn't please do...:)

WELLINGTON

Thanks Warbuff for the post...it's nice to see your face.

Cheers
WELLINGTON

Four generations. Myself,my son. grandson, and himself. Michael,James,Aidan, and James O'Shea Steinrok

Wow Warbuff--you know really famous and important people! How did this picture come about?

It was a dinner in honor of General Powell sponsored by my boss John Calamos.

That's me on the left with one of the world famous Nevilles on the right.

Attachments

• img_0920a.jpg
    img_0920a.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 334
Nice pic,now how does a nice lady like that have two such ugly sons!:D:D(only kiding chaps-guess i've blown my chances of 50% off next Saturday eh?:D)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back