Some photos from chicago......... (2 Viewers)

Terrific sets! :salute:: I would have loved to purchase the mini-diorama with the Sherman tank!

How was the new version of the show. The Chicago toy soldier show is on my bucket list. Good on Matt Murphy for taking it on, he is a top bloke.

Thanks much for sharing Wayne. Love seeing these displays/images.

Esp. like this one:

53211276607_6176ced4af_k.jpg

Thanks for sharing these photos with us Wayne. The half tracks look spectacular. I now think I want to collect them. I've even been thinking about getting the Sherman (also awesome looking) before their gone.

Mike

$800 seems a little pricey to me as I’m sure it doesn’t include the tank or figures.

$800 seems a little pricey to me as I’m sure it doesn’t include the tank or figures.
Obviously I meant with the tank and the figures! {sm2} I wouldn't pay $800 for a small round diorama base, even one by a master like Ken.

I just arranged to purchase the diorama from Ken, with the tank and figures, for the quoted $800. Ken and Erika are going to bring it to my house when they come visit us to see the Vermeers at the Metropolitan Museum of Art over the winter. Anyone in New York when they visit is welcome to join us when we visit the Met.:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back