Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

WOW :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

I try not to comment on photos and dioramas, but these ones are just too good to pass up. I've always felt that our figures and vehicles are the perfect match for terrain done by Hudson and Allen and this is a great example of that highlighted by Frank's superb photography and compositions. In creating and expanding the range, it's scenes such as this that we had in mind and it's nice to finally have a critical mass of products done to allow for it.

We do many colorful figure ranges, but for sheer quality, I've always felt that our WWII Stalingrad range is the best overall range that we produce and these photos easily back that up! Grey can be beautiful. :)

Matt
First Legion

I have said it before. But Frank's photo's are a main reason I have purchased the Stalingrad line. Outstanding photos.

Cannot make up my mind whether I like the surrounds better than the vehicles/figures, both are so good. One thing is for sure, the photo's are supberb. Really great inspirational stuff here. Back to my diorama thoughts thanks to these scenes.:salute::, Robin.

FANTASTIC!!!!!! Soon I shall have some Eastern Front Germans!! :salute::

Thank you for the kind words!

За Родину, За Сталина

Bravo, Frank :salute::
As far as I know, photography doesn't get better than yours :wink2:
Absolutely stunning.

Konrad

Wonderful use of the new sets to create a realistic scene :salute:: Love it, another hit from one of the Kings of TS presentation. regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back