Stalingrad 1942-43 (1 Viewer)

Never get tired of the seeing the Original Germans figures. I think they are some of the best ever made.

Totally agree, I had sworn off WWII figures years and years ago which to be honest was pretty easy with what was out there in terms of figures but then FL got into WWII and they pulled me back again. No doubt about it, BEST WWII GERMAN FIGURES EVER PERIOD. regards Gebhard

Incredible work as always, the addition of that farmhouse is just icing on the cake. regards Gebhard

Totally agree, I had sworn off WWII figures years and years ago which to be honest was pretty easy with what was out there in terms of figures but then FL got into WWII and they pulled me back again. No doubt about it, BEST WWII GERMAN FIGURES EVER PERIOD. regards Gebhard

LOL LOL ....They are good aren't they:salute::.....Gebs, You might even dare to say that First Legion Stalingrad Figures ah------ ****

I always look forward to updates on this thread, it's the gift that keeps on giving and it just keeps getting better :salute::

No argument from me regards the quality of FL figures and sets, just got the PAK set and can't wait to do something with it-totally agree on the sdkfz251-bring it on !!!

Thanks for all the kind words. :)

It's not looking good for 6.Armee.

Frank

Wow Frank! Simply amazing! With this cold weather and snow on the way. It makes me want to pic these figures up!

This still has to be one of my favourite threads in the entire forum, thanks Frank for posting some stunning pic's!{sm4}

Thanks guys.

The snow is Woodland Scenics Soft Flake Snow (SN140)

Frank

Frank.....Superlative work as usual:salute::....Another Excellent Winter Stalingrad Scene:salute:: Thank You.....Always a treat to visit this thread.

Got to say Frank these photos are some of the best in this series, with the grey, cold back ground and also looks like a little mist is in the photos, the First Legion troops look as good as your photos and you can feel the cold through the exspressions on thier faces, thanks for posting these great photos...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back