Stalingrad 1942-43 (3 Viewers)

Thanks guys,

I figured out a way to change the way the grass looks buy manipulating the hue, saturation and brightness for individual colors in Photoshop. The "grass" photographs quite yellow but by sliding the hue towards blue becomes much greener. Usually this needs to be coupled with desaturation to balance the chroma level. This technique works as long as nothing else in the picture that is the same color as the grass. :)

Frank, congratulations on having your photos published in the latest Toy Soldier Collector magazine.

Thanks, is that article in issue 59?

Frank

Hi Frank,
I think over the years I have exhausted just about every adjective know to man when describing your creations :wink2:. I'll just say GREAT and thanks for sharing. regards Gebhard

just received my German SdkFz 222 .....excellent as always ......now I have SdkFz 232 .......BMW R75 motorcycle.....Sturmgeschutz 3....TER 002 Russian house .....along with some Infantry ......the only thing missing is a command vehicle.....Kubelwagon PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^&grin^&grin

Thanks again guys, much appreciated.

I received my Pak38 this week. I'm really impressed with this set.

I hope FL makes alternate versions (i.e. North Africa, summer)

Frank

WoW!!!! I am amazed that every picture you take gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Brad

WOW is right.....Very Realistic Effects:salute:: .....Quite simply the BEST.....First Legion products and your photos are amazing....Thank you for posting a real treat for the eyes.{sm4}

Wonderful photos Frank, I was hoping you would use the new German gun/crew in a diorama setting and the photos show just how good this set is along with the additional 2 winter Germans, I don't have any of them yet but hoping Christmas will be here sooner then later :)...Sammy

Thanks a lot guys.

You won't be disappointed with the Pak38 set Sammy.

Frank

Summer 1942,

Soviet infantry are supported by an STZ built T-34.

Frank

Wow, just keeps getting better, at first I thought the black and white image was real. Just outstanding. Chris

Thanks

It's been awhile. Still waiting for the Sd.Kfz.251 to be released. That vehicle would open up a whole new set of possibilities.

This picture is the first taken with my new Nikon D800.

Frank

Great photos again, Frank.

The grass is growing on me. Initially, I was sceptical about its color and perfection (like a lawn), but I guess I rationalized that a meadow would look this perfect.

Never get tired of the seeing the Original Germans figures. I think they are some of the best ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back