Stalingrad 1942-43 (2 Viewers)

You really bring these figures to life- great dio ! :salute::

Absolutely Brilliant :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Absolutely brilliant and I still can't get over how good that halftrack looks!

Tom

Simply Superb Photography:salute::.....Those FL Half Tracks are incredible in both paint and detail....Quite Simply THE BEST{sm4}

Thanks, glad you like them.

A few more, this time a Soviet assault.

Frank

Exceptional! Wonderful set up; attention to detail and the best backdrops I have seen..

Realistic, authentic and totally immersive!

So tired of seeing otherwise wonderful dioramas spoiled by gigantic, intrusive bases..
IMHO, if you're going to show bases, you don't really need the "ground detail".. just don't go together..

Exceptional! Wonderful set up; attention to detail and the best backdrops I have seen..

Realistic, authentic and totally immersive!

So tired of seeing otherwise wonderful dioramas spoiled by gigantic, intrusive bases..
IMHO, if you're going to show bases, you don't really need the "ground detail".. just don't go together..

What he said :salute:: except for the base part. Most members just wanna have fun, and don't have the time or the skills to edit their photo's with computer software. I think what Frank does is great and have followed his work from the first time he posted it but I also don't wanna discourage members from posting photo's. I know I don't wanna have the burden of trying to compete with Franks talent. He is one of the best on the web.

Last edited:
Frank, another set of masterpieces. Almost feels like you are there. Just top notch in every way. Can't wait for the next set of images. Chris

Thanks guys,

To echo Gebhard's post this is all about having fun. I hope my scenes inspire others to experiment with photographing their figures and vehicles. I have to say over the years I have seen a marked increase in quantity and quality of the compositions I've seen posted on the forum. It's great to see.

Frank

Thanks guys,

To echo Gebhard's post this is all about having fun. I hope my scenes inspire others to experiment with photographing their figures and vehicles. I have to say over the years I have seen a marked increase in quantity and quality of the compositions I've seen posted on the forum. It's great to see.

Frank

Hey Frank, it's been watching the guys like you and your amazing creations that inspired a slug like me to even start dabbling with building dios-keep 'em coming !

Hey Frank, it's been watching the guys like you and your amazing creations that inspired a slug like me to even start dabbling with building dios-keep 'em coming !

Get stuck into building dio's Mike, they are fun to do!

Tom

Another Superb Diorama Frank!!!!!! You make your Dioramas so realistic. If it was in black and white it would look like a period photo!

There are those awesome halftracks again!

Perfect scene Frank, you can almost hear the cracking of gunfire and shells whistling overhead!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back