Stalingrad 1942-43 (5 Viewers)

Have to comment again, this is the real deal. I have saved the images to my album. I feel lacking in my displays, but to date I have not learnt how to add photo shop backgrounds, which can do so much to compliment the vehicles and figures. This scene has so much depth and realism. Just superb. Robin.

I haven't used Photoshop backgrounds for a long time. I switched to 72" x 24" pictures for my backgrounds. Photoshop is still used to clean up the picture (e.g. remove figure bases etc.). In this image I also added a fog effect as it improved the scene.

I haven't used Photoshop backgrounds for a long time. I switched to 72" x 24" pictures for my backgrounds. Photoshop is still used to clean up the picture (e.g. remove figure bases etc.). In this image I also added a fog effect as it improved the scene.

That's a decent size poster, if I may how did you come by this one. It's a beauty Frank. Robin.

That's a decent size poster, if I may how did you come by this one. It's a beauty Frank. Robin.

Most of my backgrounds are pictures I've taken near my home. This one is a picture I found on the internet. I crop the pictures to the 3:1 aspect ratio and have them printed. Note: you need a high resolution picture to start.

Soviet attack at dawn

Fantastic photos! Seeing your excellent work was the inspiration for me to get into the First Legion WWII figures. They’re not cheap obviously but the detail and quality seem unparalleled...

BTW, does the T-34 have any sort of interior details inside the turret at least? Just curious as I’m thinking of ordering one.

Thanks guys.

Fantastic photos! Seeing your excellent work was the inspiration for me to get into the First Legion WWII figures. They’re not cheap obviously but the detail and quality seem unparalleled...

BTW, does the T-34 have any sort of interior details inside the turret at least? Just curious as I’m thinking of ordering one.

There is a little interior detail, primarily the gun. Not a lot else.

Brilliant photos. the one with the Russians - I can sense the movement of their charge as they close in for the kill. And for the Germans, I can feel their hopelessness in the cold mist.

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back