Sydney Stabbings in Australia (1 Viewer)

Desertkiwi

1st Lieutenant
Shocked to see 2x separate stabbing incidents in occurring in Sydney over the weekend and thinking of our Aussie cousins right now.

The first one in the Bondi Junction Mall was bad enough and now some nutty kid has stabbed a Bishop and followers during a live stream during a Sunday evening service, resulting in a riot outside the Church........

Shocked to see 2x separate stabbing incidents in occurring in Sydney over the weekend and thinking of our Aussie cousins right now.

The first one in the Bondi Junction Mall was bad enough and now some nutty kid has stabbed a Bishop and followers during a live stream during a Sunday evening service, resulting in a riot outside the Church........

What would of been a shocking event, just a few years ago, is now becoming all too common. in this new age of hate.

The Bishop looks to be Coptic, one of the Christian Minorities being pursecuted and targeted by the Muslim majority in Egypt, as I remember from my many visitis to Egypt.
Many of the Copts, (well, those who can raise the Money,) have fled their homeland, settling in UK, Canada, US and Australia.
Remember, the Swine flu outbreak of a few years ago ? The Egyptian Authorities under Mubarak decided to bury alive the Pigs kept by the Copts, feeding themselves and non Muslim tourists.
More as a way of driving them into even more poverty / misery and keeping them under control, than any scientific proof at the time.

So I see the Bishop is of yhe Assyrian Church and not a Copt, still holds true all the same in that they are an oppressed minority and in fact the Ottoman Turks did pursue a policy of genocide against them as well as the Armenians and still targets in Muslim countries today.

Seriously through history they all haven't tried to destroy each other, my god is better than yours

7oT9vxl.jpg

f*** i was there in Westfield in Sydney with my brother and a buddy and left 5m before the stabbing. talk about a close call

f*** i was there in Westfield in Sydney with my brother and a buddy and left 5m before the stabbing. talk about a close call

Were you at the Bondi Junction Shopping Centre? There's more than Ten Westfield Shopping Centres in Greater Sydney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back