TGM SS Collection (1 Viewer)

Have to agree with those of you who said the new TG German SS Winter Patrol Figures are awesome (Tman and Hadrian). Tiger Tank and crew by K&C.

attachment.php

Beautiful scene, WesternOutlaw! The TGM winter figures complement the K&C Tiger perfectly. They are definitely awesome figures 😉

My latest, "Coffee Break". I love the new Sandbag & Brick Emplacement, a most versatile piece:

attachment.php

A front shot of the Sandbag & Brick Emplacement from Cottage in the Woods posted 12/24/22:

attachment.php

Yes they offset the tank perfectly Rob, coupled with the well chosen terrain and backdrop.
Thanks Robin, these were my "early Christmas present" to myself. Waited to start photographing.

Beautiful scene! Great work setting up this gem.
Thankss Grey, appreciate it.

Beautiful scene, WesternOutlaw! The TGM winter figures complement the K&C Tiger perfectly. They are definitely awesome figures
Right on, Tman! Thanks. I loved your shots of these winter figures as well.

Great thread and some great pics.
Appreciate it, Wayne. Some great figures by TG.

Last edited:
I love the additional sandbag emplacement Rob by TGM. You have selected a good scene for this piece. I love mine for my French Indochina collection

Cheers,
Grey.

Hi Fellas,

Gearing up for TG's new SS figures. I spotted at least one that I plan to add to my collection.

attachment.php

I love the additional sandbag emplacement Rob by TGM. You have selected a good scene for this piece. I love mine for my French Indochina collection
Great piece, Grey. Bet it looks good with you Indochina figures.

Last edited:
Must be a good month for soldiers from T Gunn, a few new SS figures, i like the standing SS Trooper with the STG and the Spotter lying down, will go well with the MG or Mortar Prone teams.

Not so good month for the bank balance.... but you cannot take it with you and it is always good to spend the kids/relatives inheritance.

I really have to commend TG. I think their SS grenadiers are among the best in the industry.

attachment.php

For me, the facial expressions really stand out. Here's a darker shot that shows the subtle face shading a little better.

attachment.php

Last edited:
For many years I resisted the Winter theme to keep the collection in check, but after I dived in, it became one of my favourite series and seeing what you do with them, I am glad I did. Robin.

Nice collection of figures Rob. These figures are just lovely. Unfortunately, I need to keep focus and stick to French Indochina for my collection from TGM.

Cheers,
Grey

Similar to that first winter image below, a shot of all 5 figures. Looking forward to expanding this line-up.

attachment.php

For many years I resisted the Winter theme to keep the collection in check, but after I dived in, it became one of my favourite series and seeing what you do with them, I am glad I did.
Completely understand, Robin. I've hesitated to regret later. Glad I bought this 1st set.

Nice collection of figures Rob. These figures are just lovely. Unfortunately, I need to keep focus and stick to French Indochina for my collection from TGM.
I know what you mean, Grey. I've done the same with certain sets/themes. One has to prioritize. The French Indo theme is a really nice one.

Last edited:
Amazing Rob how much can be packed into a scene. Imagine the damage lobbying one shell into this lot{sm4}, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back