TGM SS Collection (1 Viewer)

Yes, they are mate awesome set. Hope you don't mind and this is an awesome thread by the way love it.
Not at all, Wayne. Your images are amazing. I like how you have displayed this line up. Thanks for the feedback as well.

Last edited:
Here's a few more older shots featuring some of these figures:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You have utilised the small area very well to accommodate these figures. As usual the little extra dio pieces compliment. Robin.

Nice work Rob utilising TGM scenics within this scene. I love the TGM Kettenkrad. I picked up recently the Luftwaffe version for my "Operation Crossbow" project.

Cheers,
Grey

Here's a few additional images:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You have utilised the small area very well to accommodate these figures. As usual the little extra dio pieces compliment.
Thanks Robin.

Nice work Rob utilising TGM scenics within this scene. I love the TGM Kettenkrad. I picked up recently the Luftwaffe version for my "Operation Crossbow" project.
Thank you Grey. This particular one is the Afrikakorps version but I think it works pretty well for other theaters. I believe TG made a Normandy version as well. Great little vehicle.

Great scene with excellent figure placement!
Thanks much.

I like your setup, Rob! That K&C Panzer IV seems to work really well with the TGM figures!
Thanks Tman. I have a few K&C Normandy vehicles but this Panzer is one of my favorites. I think it works well with the TG figures as well.
Appreciate your comments my friend.

Expanding in a very powerful regiment over there Rob, congrats mate!!
Your photograf skills also, make the whole result mouth watering for the rest of us, thank you for the time and effort to share with us your collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back