TGM SS Collection (1 Viewer)

A formidable force, 40 strong. Not much more to add as these soldiers make their way along the road:

attachment.php

...Your photograf skills also, make the whole result mouth watering for the rest of us, thank you for the time and effort to share with us your collection.
Good looking set up Rob.
Thanks much Guys. Appreciate the kind feedback.

Hey All,

I previously posted a revised shot of the below image in the TCS Forum (accidentally), but this is just a simple little dio that I decided to snap a few days ago. It features TG's most recent winter figures (13 in all).

attachment.php

Slightly photo-edited shot after "whiting out" the bookshelf with a white cloth:

attachment.php

This is epic!
Please keep up the pics of this Forum (the only one I'm on...)
Best Wishes
Paddy

Thanks much Paddy; my only forum as well. Will do my friend.

One more:

attachment.php

You have certainly made an impact on this Forum.
As much as people love my gab{sm2}, great photos make me come back to this Forum every time.
Thanks again & All the Best!
Paddy

Great shots, Rob. Their camouflage uniforms blend perfectly with the terrain.

Mark

Great shots, Rob. Their camouflage uniforms blend perfectly with the terrain.
Thanks Mark. TG really does a nice job on the camo patterns. Looking forward to the new charging figures and other future surprises. :salute::

EDIT: here's a couple of older shots with some camo figures. See if you can spot them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another excellent pic, Rob! TG created some great poses with these SS troopers.

Mark

Some more pictures to add to Rob's great thread, here are some of our 'new' and 'old' SS in action. Unfortunately they are lacking MG.34 support (all sold out) so not sure this attack is going to be successful!

TGM (24).jpg

TGM (25).jpg

TGM (26).jpg

TGM (27).jpg

TGM (28).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back