The Beginning of The End At Isandlwana Redux (1 Viewer)

Just joined the site! Very impressed with the pictures showing the battle. Its something I am working on @ the moment. Fascinating era and what drama!

Well done.
Steve

Rec'd two new figs, one the bugler and added to the fight at Isandlwana. Chris

They fit in well Chris. That bugler was 8 months in the arriving, but of course worth the wait. Always like something a bit more specific, rather than endless foot figures in slightly different poses. He is a welcome addition to be sure. Great scene. Robin.

Very well done Chris. Britains certainly does have a number of interesting poses in this line that add drama and interest in the scenes and you have used them well. If I did nto spend all of my money on ACW, this would definitely be a range that I would collect. Chris

Amazing collection! I was wondering if the diorama base you used is still available? I googled Hudson and Alleen but didn't really find much:)

I'm late to this one; Chris, I had no idea you were also a Zulu War collector, good for you.

This looks great, you've captured that last stand feeling, I often wonder what was going through the minds of those soldiers as they realized they were doomed.

Have you given any thought of adding some First Legion 24th foot to your display, they'd blend well with the Britains, just wondering what your thoughts are on that......................

I'm late to this one; Chris, I had no idea you were also a Zulu War collector, good for you.

This looks great, you've captured that last stand feeling, I often wonder what was going through the minds of those soldiers as they realized they were doomed.

Have you given any thought of adding some First Legion 24th foot to your display, they'd blend well with the Britains, just wondering what your thoughts are on that......................

Hi George, thanks for the comments. Been collecting AZW for a while. Like this series as much as ACW. I plan to add some of the FL figs, agree they go well with WB. Have used FL ACW figs extensively with the Gettysburg chronicles. They're "in the que," along with the Iron Bgde figs. Chris

Yeah I'm a bit late to this thread too, but thoroughly enjoyed your display and really like the grass mat and the entire set up and pic's. Well done and thanks for sharing!{sm4}

The battle continues to go badly for the 24th with latest additions falling to their Zulu foe. Chris

Not good Chris when the latest recruits fall victim so soon after arriving on the battle front. Nice pickup. Robin.

Recently picked up the two new figs in close combat. I think you can never have too many 24th foot. :smile2: Notice the different bases. Look unfinished compared to the rest of the line. Chris

With a new backdrop.

Great firing line and some intensive action going on there Chris {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Strange why the bases are different ^&confuse

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thank you Martyn and Robin. Glad you liked it. And thanks for the like votes. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back