The Bold Senoritas (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

One of the many pleasures I get from being involved in this great hobby of ours is seeing a ‘Two Dimensional’ drawing or sketch being transformed into a ‘Three Dimensional’ figurine.

Now although I may come up with the original idea for the figure two other highly skilled artists and craftsmen are closely involved in the process... the ‘figure sculptor’ and the ‘master painter’. Allow me to digress for a moment...

In a few days time I will be celebrating my birthday and on that particular day I will wake up (I hope) and suddenly find myself 73 years old!!!

That’s impossible I will think because I don’t feel that old and I’m still working at full tilt and love coming into the studio six days a week come rain or shine.

Working with and designing hundreds of figures every year isn’t really REAL WORK... it’s too much fun to be that.

Especially when you see two cute little figures like the two I am showing you today.

All figures demand care, attention and detail but some, for whatever reason, you recognize as being that little bit better and ‘special’.

Well, these two little ‘Senoritas’ are a case in point... ‘Rosa’ and ‘Isabella’ seemed to work well at the ‘sketch-stage’... But after they were sculpted and master-painted they really came alive in miniature.

So, here are just two of the many, many great reasons I still love working and helping to make 1:30 scale, all-metal, hand-painted miniature figures and all kinds of other fun stuff.

Adios Amigos and... Happy Collecting!
Andy

CD_20220118_01.jpg

CD_20220118_02.jpg

CD_20220118_03.jpg

CD_20220118_04.jpg

Great to hear how comfortable you are in your own skin Andy, a lesson for us all. Some more figures on my ever growing hit list. Robin.

73 years young, I'll drink to your good health any-day my friend. :salute::

Also loving the 'Senorita's' they look suitably 'naughty' and up for a good time. :wink2:^&grin

Who doesn't like a Mexican. {eek3}

Andy......these figures look absolutely splendid, and I hope you enjoy your special day! May God bless you with many, many more years to come. :salute::

Mark

Andy,
happy Birthday! I also love the figures, these 2 will be part of my collection!!!
Tom

Yes Best Wishes to you Andy for your Birthday. :salute::
Trust you will have something nice lined up for your special day !

Nice looking pair of girls there. I guess you could of called this thread for a few Dollars more ! {sm4}

Steve

Missed opportunity to name one of them; Feleena (El Paso, Marty Robbins)

;)

Happy Birthday Andy!!

Your work has brought great pleasure, and I look forward to what’s to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back