The War Along The Nile – The Desert Column (2 Viewers)

Jeff...your cabinet dispaly is really nice...I love how you have the boat on top and the desert scenes below...that's a real centerpiece for that room...your collection looks great and you have it displayed so well for viewing...nice work on the backdrops too...

Jeff...your cabinet dispaly is really nice...I love how you have the boat on top and the desert scenes below...that's a real centerpiece for that room...your collection looks great and you have it displayed so well for viewing...nice work on the backdrops too...

Mike, I had to do this range justice and show it to it's best.

Jeff

A rehash and a couple of additions, Camel Bugler and red coated 42nd Highander (and I decided to replace the K&C palm trees with JG Miniatures versions) so here are a few photos - really looking forward to getting the Naval Brigade sets.

Jeff

Attachments

• wan01.jpg
    wan01.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 122
  • wan02.jpg
    wan02.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 121
  • wan03.jpg
    wan03.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 122
A rehash and a couple of additions, Camel Bugler and red coated 42nd Highander (and I decided to replace the K&C palm trees with JG Miniatures versions) so here are a few photos - really looking forward to getting the Naval Brigade sets.

Jeff

Excellent Jeff {bravo}}

I've got several JG palm trees.......and lots of glossy Trophy ones ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

Don't know how I missed this thread Jeff but surely am glad I found it. Nice additions to your staging of your Deser Column and looking forward to seeing the Naval Brigade added to it. Thanks for sharing it with us......Joe

Nice to see the Nile figures again Jeff, the new Marines expected this month will bolster your British no doubt, especially with the Gatling gun which Britain's are saying is already sold out. Cheers, Robin.

Good update Jeff. Lots of action! We're using the same dio scenic props. :smile2: Chris

Excellent Jeff {bravo}}

I've got several JG palm trees.......and lots of glossy Trophy ones ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

Don't know how I missed this thread Jeff but surely am glad I found it. Nice additions to your staging of your Desert Column and looking forward to seeing the Naval Brigade added to it. Thanks for sharing it with us......Joe

Nicely done Jeff . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Martyn, Joe and Mike. :smile2:

Jeff

Nice to see the Nile figures again Jeff, the new Marines expected this month will bolster your British no doubt, especially with the Gatling gun which Britain's are saying is already sold out. Cheers, Robin.

Hi Robin,

Thanks, it's a great range and I need more! {sm3}
After telling me the other day that you use a tripod I went and bought one yesterday and took these photos - much better imho. {sm2}

Jeff :salute::

Good update Jeff. Lots of action! We're using the same dio scenic props. :smile2: Chris

Well can I have them back please! :rolleyes2:^&grin

Thanks Chris, a great range as you know with your great collection. :salute::

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back