The Zulu War (1 Viewer)

It certainly seems that they are having as much trouble as our WB counterparts LT. Great shot :)

Seems like Frontlines members of the 24th Regiment of Foot are also having trouble defending the Frontline Wagons......The Lt.

013-4.jpg

Another great one Lt:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Agree Scott and as you'll see it's not getting any better the members of the gallant 24th....The Lt.

004-10.jpg

Joeseppi,

Your Frontline look great getting overrun by the wagons.

You know I'm a sucker for those epic scenes.

Sweet set up Joe, great backdrop and groundwork.

As always, great photo skills!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Thanks Michael and the struggle at the wagon park continues....The Lt.

001-11.jpg

Good morning LT - Looks like the defenders of that wagon park are up the "well-known" creek without a paddle. Very nice -
Mike

Seems your right Mike and thanks Titus it's also fun playing with my Frontline figures....The Lt.

007.jpg

Lt.,
Looks like that's right around where Durnford and the others made their last stand! Is he nearby? Or has he met his Maker?
Mike

Joe, How many different makers do you have for the AZN? How did you get started on it?

My Lord General I started collecting figures of the Zulu War with Kit Figures by Cliff Sanderson, Greenwood and Ball and the MINIMEN Sets sculpted by J. B. Updyke and adding kit figures over the years by New Hope Design and Traditon of London Limited. My Toy Soldier Collection by collecting all of the Playsets by Conte along with the three sets of plastic figure he offered of both the 24th Foot and Zulus and adding the metal sets of Hero's of the Drift and Keith Rocco's Rorke's Drift. Winning a $50.00 Gift Certificate while attending a Toy Soldiers Show I purchased the first of my Front Line Sets and adding others as time went by. The start of my Glossy collection started with single Throphy Figures I picked up at the same show six month later and the the rest is history. Adding to my collection while attending the same show over the years I added the first of the WBritan retired Glossy Sets and adding a few of the new sets shortly after they were introduced by First Gear. MKL Models introduced me to both Little Legion and KingCast and the introduction of the new matte figures by WBritain has rounded out my collection to date........Your Aide de Camp The Lt.

My Lord General I started collecting figures of the Zulu War with Kit Figures by Cliff Sanderson, Greenwood and Ball and the MINIMEN Sets sculpted by J. B. Updyke and adding kit figures over the years by New Hope Design and Traditon of London Limited. My Toy Soldier Collection by collecting all of the Playsets by Conte along with the three sets of plastic figure he offered of both the 24th Foot and Zulus and adding the metal sets of Hero's of the Drift and Keith Rocco's Rorke's Drift. Winning a $50.00 Gift Certificate while attending a Toy Soldiers Show I purchased the first of my Front Line Sets and adding others as time went by. The start of my Glossy collection started with single Throphy Figures I picked up at the same show six month later and the the rest is history. Adding to my collection while attending the same show over the years I added the first of the WBritan retired Glossy Sets and adding a few of the new sets shortly after they were introduced by First Gear. MKL Models introduced me to both Little Legion and KingCast and the introduction of the new matte figures by WBritain has rounded out my collection to date........Your Aide de Camp The Lt.

Fair enough, but why? What is the attraction?

My Lord General it was the events that took place on the field of Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift along with others throughout the War....The Lt.

Decided to put my Frontline wagon figures to work they were getting quite bored in their resting place. So here's a little play time with them....The Lt.

Attachments

• 018MA26225493-0016.JPG
    018MA26225493-0016.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 020MA26225493-0017.JPG
    020MA26225493-0017.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 107
Joe, you are quite the prolific photographer. Are you getting any other work done? Is the little Captain being fed?

Decided to put my Frontline wagon figures to work they were getting quite bored in their resting place. So here's a little play time with them....The Lt.

Stack em high Joe......get them ready.

Good use of your men on the crates.:cool:

I see that they have received word at the Drift that the Zulus are about to make a house call and they need to build the barricades.

Nice set-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back