time on my hands at last (2 Viewers)

Very nice, gave me great Diorama ideas.....

Nice to know, you never can tell how members are going to view the diorama's, always mean to about fun and lots of liberties with history in attempt to produce a 'wow' factor, not easy to do. Seems bigger than life in my head, but when I lay them out, often less than inspiring, but I keep persevering. Cheers, Robin.

Nice to know, you never can tell how members are going to view the diorama's, always mean to about fun and lots of liberties with history in attempt to produce a 'wow' factor, not easy to do. Seems bigger than life in my head, but when I lay them out, often less than inspiring, but I keep persevering. Cheers, Robin.

Mate i look at it this way i post Dio,s because i enjoy doing it,setting up taking the pic,deleting pics taking them again cropping etc etc
and if someone comments im wrapped if someone gets a idea out of one im wrapped but i enjoy doing it and and to me that's why i collect TS,s for the enjoyment.(And to spend all my spare cash {eek3}).....^&grin

Mate i look at it this way i post Dio,s because i enjoy doing it,setting up taking the pic,deleting pics taking them again cropping etc etc
and if someone comments im wrapped if someone gets a idea out of one im wrapped but i enjoy doing it and and to me that's why i collect TS,s for the enjoyment.(And to spend all my spare cash {eek3}).....^&grin
Don't think it's possible to agree more with that Wayne...spot on mate....:salute::
Wayne.

Robin,
Great collection of K&C Imperial Chinese! {bravo}} Is there any range you don't dabble in?

Jeff

Robin,
Great collection of K&C Imperial Chinese! {bravo}} Is there any range you don't dabble in?

Jeff

It seems not Jeff and it's breaking me, currently 16 series, must resist. Hoping nothing in K&C dispatches due tonight that I need/crave. Cheers, Robin.

The Romans negotiate with a merchant, cheers, Robin
ps love the tower, blends in perfectly.

Attachments

• P6270003.jpg
    P6270003.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 126
  • P6270002.jpg
    P6270002.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 123
Robin mate,
Those towers look super cool and as you said fit very well with the other Desert walls and gate. I thought after our talk on the phone last night that the colours would not blend in, but that dio tells it all.
A definite must have.^&grin
Cheers Howard

Robin...they mix very well...nice photo...is that the gate from the Roman tower in the doorway of the entrance...

Robin...they mix very well...nice photo...is that the gate from the Roman tower in the doorway of the entrance...

thanks Mike, yes that's the gate from the second tower leaning in the doorway. They are on hinges and removable and have a cross plank to lock them shut.
Cheers, Robin.

Very nice. The way you have it all put together looks terrific!

thanks Mike, yes that's the gate from the second tower leaning in the doorway. They are on hinges and removable and have a cross plank to lock them shut.
Cheers, Robin.

Robin...you're always very creative and utilize your purchases as well as anyone I have seen on here...it's a good look...I just received the Roman tower...did your's come with one or two planks to bar the door...mine came with two...do you have any idea what the second one is used for?????

Both towers one each plank, bonus for you Mike. Good ladder as well and the torch can be left off when using in more recent times like LH. Really happy with these, compliment the wall and gate pieces and of course the whole desert village layout, well done Gordon/Andy. Cheers, Robin.

The Roman garrison Judea, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P6300008.jpg
    P6300008.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 173
Robin mate that looks superb,i could see my AK take that over great pics mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back