time on my hands at last (2 Viewers)

Nice work incorporating both Team and JJD Miniatures. I like the way you have folded in the ground mats with the backdrop too.

I love my Team miniatures for this period, especially the set placing the cross in the ground.

Good series of scenes Robin, from nervous first contact to the the rapacious Conquistadors living up to their name and reputation !:salute:::salute:::salute::

The Conquistadores look both happy and rapacious in this lovely landscape.
I really like this dio
Paddy

Kokoda, Aussie's find respite in a native village. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN4306.jpg
    DSCN4306.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN4307.jpg
    DSCN4307.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN4308.jpg
    DSCN4308.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCN4309.jpg
    DSCN4309.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN4310.jpg
    DSCN4310.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 122
Great pictures Robin, excellent start to a Monday viewing them, thank you :salute::

All the best

Martyn:)

Well done Robin :salute::
But lets hope the Japs aren't laying in wait for those boys !

I like the new figures, Robin. This reminds me of an episode of Black Sheep Squadron with Peter Frampton, "A Little Bit of England". He had a close friend named King George. Great episode!

I like the new figures, Robin. This reminds me of an episode of Black Sheep Squadron with Peter Frampton, "A Little Bit of England". He had a close friend named King George. Great episode!

Rob.
Don't think I ever heard of this,TV show ? being shown here, so will have to look it up on youtube.

With Winter on the horizon, the hunting season draws to an end and the mountain folk trade their hard procured wares and celebrate a successful conclusion. Robin.

PS A big thank you to Mike Miller for assisting me in getting the Royal Mountie, which i have been after for several years.

Attachments

• DSCN4321.jpg
    DSCN4321.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN4322.jpg
    DSCN4322.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCN4323.jpg
    DSCN4323.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN4324.jpg
    DSCN4324.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN4325.jpg
    DSCN4325.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 149
With Winter on the horizon, the hunting season draws to an end and the mountain folk trade their hard procured wares and celebrate a successful conclusion. Robin.

PS A big thank you to Mike Miller for assisting me in getting the Royal Mountie, which i have been after for several years.

This dio really puts me in the mood of the coming season.
It's also awesome in every way!
Kudos
Paddy

Great scene. They all seem quite relax knowing they are in safe hands with the Royal Canadian Mounty looking on.

Very nice Robin, another few weeks and you'll be adding Santa for a Christmas scene !:salute:::salute::

Robin,

The sheer quality and variety of your set ups is amazing, thanks for sharing these pics.

Excellent, Robin. Great little Trading Post you have there, and glad to hear you were able to obtain a figure you had been looking for.

Very nice the grey buildings and the white landscape that make good contrast with the colourful JJ figures.{sm3}

This reminds me of one of those scenes where someone tells you to watch the townsfolk jump and dance around (in this case perhaps trade an item). You do so, then someone asks if anyone noticed the polar bear walk by.

I just noticed the polar bear. {sm4}

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back