Todays afternoon film (1 Viewer)

Rob

Registered Member
Ok, jobs done, Cats asleep, house tidy for when my better half gets home, so its time for a movie .

Todays film is 'Angels one five ' with Jack Hawkins, tally ho!

Rob

Ok, jobs done, Cats asleep, house tidy for when my better half gets home, so its time for a movie .

Rob

Great film Rob . What a great actor Jack Hawkins .

Great film Rob . What a great actor Jack Hawkins .

Yes he was good wasn't he Neil, he was great in Zulu , Bridge on the river Kwai and Waterloo etc. Fine actor.

Rob

Great film. I have on the Kings speech, again, superb film
Mitch

Great film. I have on the Kings speech, again, superb film
Mitch

Great film, really fine performances. I really like Helena Bonham Carter, never thought I'd fancy the Queen mum{eek3}^&grin

Rob

Yes he was good wasn't he Neil, he was great in Zulu , Bridge on the river Kwai and Waterloo etc. Fine actor.

Rob

All great films Rob .have you seen " Two headed spy " with Jack Hawkins ? Great b/w war film . Read is book as well

All great films Rob .have you seen " Two headed spy " with Jack Hawkins ? Great b/w war film . Read is book as well

No I've not seen that one Neil, will have to look that up. I totally forgot he was also in one of my favourite Home front films ' Next of Kin ' . (a film Churchill wanted banned)

Rob

Todays afternoon film was 'The Wooden Horse' . Without a huge budget and stellar cast it was never going to rival the Great Escape of course, but enjoyable none the less.

Rob

more of this mornings film but, Harts War. Tommorow in between repainting Battle of Britain
Mitch

Todays afternoon film was 'The Wooden Horse' . Without a huge budget and stellar cast it was never going to rival the Great Escape of course, but enjoyable none the less.

Rob
Still a great film , watched The Third man again Sunday not bad & then The Pianist witch is a great film

Rob

Cat lover as well Rob top man :wink2:

more of this mornings film but, Harts War. Tommorow in between repainting Battle of Britain
Mitch

Not seen Harts War either yet.

Cat lover as well Rob top man :wink2:

You have them too Neil? They are little devils and they are rule the roost around here, but love them to bits!:smile2:

Rob

Not seen Harts War either yet.

You have them too Neil? They are little devils and they are rule the roost around here, but love them to bits!:smile2:

Rob

We got two cats Rob , Tilly getting on now and a bit put out with the new born baby , and have a rabbit running around in the garden and a pond full of ghost carp

We got two cats Rob , Tilly getting on now and a bit put out with the new born baby , and have a rabbit running around in the garden and a pond full of ghost carp

Yes we have two as well, I like the name Tilly , you won't be surprised to hear one of ours is called Monty!:wink2:^&grin

Rob

Lights out, pass the popcorn and Coke, todays afternoon film is another starring the excellent Jack Hawkins (blimey he was in some good films wasn't he!), todays film is 'Malta Story' also starring Alec Guiness and Anthony Steel (also in The Wooden Horse).:salute::

Rob

About half an hour and, downfall is going on.
Mitch

Afternnoon movies? Are you gents single, retired, on vaction, or is there a holiday? ^&confuse

We used to see packages of these British made WW II movies locally when pre-cable TV stations showed films.

mostly work from home as I care for my wife
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back