Todays afternoon film (1 Viewer)

I will get stick for sure but, just watched with the wife Puss in boots on sky box office!!! Not too bad and, a bit better than Tobruk which was a bit naff
Mitch

I gave up on Tobruk mate after 20 mins it was that bad

watching saints and soldiers shortly. I really like that movie. The deer hunter is also a good film IMO
Mitch

in between painting today's was original star wars. never saw it before as I was never a sci fi person. still don't see what all the hype was about but, sci fi fans probably say that about war
Mitch

in between painting today's was original star wars. never saw it before as I was never a sci fi person. still don't see what all the hype was about but, sci fi fans probably say that about war
Mitch

I watched Hostel 2 today not bad but not as good as the first

Neil..

Have not seen either but heard mixed reviews about them.

BLReed...

Thanks for the link had not heard about this coming. I really did enjoy the first one and, hope they keep within the style they had on the first
Mitch

Great program on Disc.history now The Reich Underground

Das Boot I'd say Neil, very atmospheric and realistic film^&cool

Same for me mate , love the end when they get bombed by the RAF^&grin .I was Lucky to go on the set of Das Boot in Munich

Very true Rob , but still a very interesting program if you like bunkers ^&cool

Now you're talking Neil! Just today I got ' Dig 1940 ' book by Jean Hood/Dan Snow to tie in with the tv show of the same name. Its packed with battlefield archaeology and articles on crashed Spits,D Day Bunkers etc, really good.

Rob

more of a morning film but, just watched 22 bullets not a bad film even though it was in french!!!!
Mitch

Now you're talking Neil! Just today I got ' Dig 1940 ' book by Jean Hood/Dan Snow to tie in with the tv show of the same name. Its packed with battlefield archaeology and articles on crashed Spits,D Day Bunkers etc, really good.

Rob

Sound a interesting book Rob . When was the program on tv ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back