Town in a room. (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
I have made the pantry extinct! Fed up with stuff all over the place I nipped down to Bunnings and grabbed two shelving units to stash my buildings and etc.. I surprised myself with what I actually have either collected or built! kinda looks neat all in one place. I plan on building more and have some buildings coming from TM, so may still have a future storage issue..:rolleyes2:

mYkyYQU.jpg

8BNH9MN.jpg

Mxqr4Gw.jpg

DgPgPfY.jpg

H9ieWmq.jpg

MwtwqFo.jpg

Wayne.

Wayne...
lots of nice structures there...
I see you hand-made heavy stuff on top...
no worries friend...the shelves look sturdy...
keep up the good work...
you're very talented!

Hmmm, but if there is a siege you may regret that the pantry is fully stocked with the wrong itinerary. Still it looks a amazing and a fantastic spot to draw items from as needed. Freeing up space is every collectors dream. Robin.

[SUP]Nice flooring there Wayne...Seriously, you have a great collection of buildings readied for your next diorama.

Carlos[/SUP]

Hmmm, but if there is a siege you may regret that the pantry is fully stocked with the wrong itinerary. Still it looks a amazing and a fantastic spot to draw items from as needed. Freeing up space is every collectors dream. Robin.

Actually it now protects them from the Grand nippers sieges, bless 'em, all they see is lots of toys to play with...{sm4}

Well done Wayne for having come up with a solution for your storage issues and yet have those diorama pieces in an easy to get at place. :salute::

Good use of the pantry space for storage. Very nice collection of buildings.

Wayne,

Great collection of buildings. Any chance we can get some close-ups of your church? :salute::

That’s one magical church. So well done. My favourite items are churches and bridges and this qualifies as a beauty. Robin.

Great idea and buildings mate if you ever have a sale you have my details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back