Trophy ACW (5 Viewers)

Any help please
does the big box set of the Pickett charge GY1 include the mounted George Pickett
Thanks for any info
Scott

Scott,

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I don't have that set and I'm not home so I can't check my catalogue. I think Martyn or Tommy should know, if you send them a pm.

Brad

If you're asking without the box vs. the box, it probably makes a little difference but not much.

If you're asking ACW compared to other ranges, I would say prices are not as good as other ranges like Zulu, Sudan, Napoleonics or India.

It also depends what you have. Trophy of Texas ACW sets will tend to do better than regular ACW sets.

Are Trophy ACW sets as collectible and popular even without the boxes/

I would say that sets with boxes are more desirable than without.

I have boxes for all of my ACW sets and have never thrown a box away.

Cheers

Martyn:)

If someone was selling something that I wanted/needed and it didn't come with a box, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the figure or the set. However, I know that some people are particular about boxes and won't purchase an item without them.

If you're asking without the box vs. the box, it probably makes a little difference but not much.

If you're asking ACW compared to other ranges, I would say prices are not as good as other ranges like Zulu, Sudan, Napoleonics or India.

It also depends what you have. Trophy of Texas ACW sets will tend to do better than regular ACW sets.

Thanks for all the input. I know someone looking to unload his ACW collection, no boxes included.

I know of three people, including myself, who might be interested in what he has, depending on what he has.

Brad

I know of three people, including myself, who might be interested in what he has, depending on what he has.

Brad

Make that five people....if the collection is this side of the Pond :wink2:

Cheers

I was including you and Scott within the three so I guess it's still three! ^&grin

Thanks Brad :salute:: back to 3 then..or maybe 5 including Brian and Tom :wink2:

Cheers

the collection is within the colonies, sorry chaps. i have requested a list already. I know that there are two sets of artillery trains with galloping horses, one Union and one from the good guys

Tom and I are in the colonies so no problem there.

Do you think you could send a list or post photos.

Tom and I are in the colonies so no problem there.

Do you think you could send a list or post photos.

the partial list i received so far is: USGV - CSA Caisson; HA2 - hand to hand fighters; MT4-A - Texas Charge;
sets 3, 4, 5 16, 19, 21, 22, 35, 53 56V. most of these have six figures in each set, from what i read. I will give more information when i get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back