Trophy ACW (10 Viewers)

the partial list i received so far is: USGV - CSA Caisson; HA2 - hand to hand fighters; MT4-A - Texas Charge;
sets 3, 4, 5 16, 19, 21, 22, 35, 53 56V. most of these have six figures in each set, from what i read. I will give more information when i get it.

He has too many trophy ACW figures to photograph. Four Gettysburg sets from Trophy, many singles and sets. he also has Trophy Rev War figures. $35 per figure. I think his treefrog name is semperfirandy.

I've dealt with Andy; purchased a couple of K & C gloss Alamo figures from him. Great to deal with. We had talked about Trophy. He told me he thinks he has the boxes, just no idea where.

I've dealt with Andy; purchased a couple of K & C gloss Alamo figures from him. Great to deal with. We had talked about Trophy. He told me he thinks he has the boxes, just no idea where.

that's him. He has some in boxes and some not in boxes, has the boxes too. I'm helping him sell off everything and not have to resort to ebay unless we have to

On the Gettysburg sets, are they the big box sets?

Just email me,
thanks!
Tom

WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING^&grin^&grin :wink2:
WILL THERE BE PRICES PER SET PUT ON THE FORUM
THANKS GUYS FOR PUTTING MY NAME IN THE HAT:salute::
Scott

WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING^&grin^&grin :wink2:
WILL THERE BE PRICES PER SET PUT ON THE FORUM
THANKS GUYS FOR PUTTING MY NAME IN THE HAT:salute::
Scott

i was told that each figure will be $35 per piece unless you want a quantity of them.

i was told that each figure will be $35 per piece unless you want a quantity of them.

WOW{eek3}
Good luck
$210 FOR A SIX FIGURE SET sorry to say to rich for me
On the bright side more for you guys:salute::

That would be expensive even for a Zulu or Sudan set. ACW tends to be the poorest selling of Trophy ranges and for a six figure set, you shouldn't expect more than $130 - $140.

Hello Kingtoot
Could you let me know prices of the big box sets please ^&grin
Regards Scott

Thanks Brad :salute:: back to 3 then..or maybe 5 including Brian and Tom :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi Brad. you know i just don't collect Napoleonic trophy only.I have a couple hundred trophy civil war figures myself and i might be interested too

he has too many trophy acw figures to photograph. Four gettysburg sets from trophy, many singles and sets. He also has trophy rev war figures. $35 per figure. I think his treefrog name is semperfirandy.

hi kingtoot, do you know which revoltionary sets he has?

thanks king toot
Here is what is available below -
AR??Amer.WIA/KIA 5pc.set
WO1-3rd PA. ??
AR4 -3rd N.J.marching(6pc?)
AR5 14th Mass advancing(6pc)
AR6 42nd Highlander firing(6pc) X 5 sets!
AR7 71st '''''''''''''''' ''''''''' (6pc) x-3 sets
AR7B '''''' ''''''''''''' '''''''''''' (3pc)
AR9 '''''''' ''''''''''' advancing (6pc) x 4 sets
AR10 5th Northumberland Regt.-firing (6pc) x 4 sets
AR10B ''''''''''' ''''''''''''''' '''Firing (3pc)
AR11 18th Royal Irish firing (6pc) x 2 sets

24 total sets=132+-figures @ no less than $27.50/per fig.

Set# ACW20 - 2nd Wisconsin - Charging

Cheers

1863 - 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment (IRON BRIGADE) and 7th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment (IRON BRIGADE) in action

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back