Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (5 Viewers)

Awesome job Martyn. Are the civillians T & C?

Thank you for all your help this year.

Cheers,

Brad

Both Tommy and Brad took the words right out of my mouth Martyn. Merry Christmas my friend.

Awesome job Martyn. Are the civillians T & C?

Thank you for all your help this year.

Cheers,

Brad

Many thanks Brad :salute:: all the Civilians are indeed from the Trophy Town and Country series

Cheers and Merry Christmas

Martyn:)

Both Tommy and Brad took the words right out of my mouth Martyn. Merry Christmas my friend.

A Very Merry Christmas to you Joe and The Little Captain {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

"DELIVERING THE CHRISTMAS TREE -

A Naval Brigade Supply Wagon has been commandeered to delivery a Christmas Tree to a Royal Artillery post in the Transvaal

CHRISTMASTREE-2.jpg

The Christmas Tree has been set up and the RA Gunners toast Santa Claus..... just before they send a large caliber present to the Boers

raGUNEMPLACEMENT-1.jpg

Gun emplacement and mat - JG MINIATURES

Martyn :)

The Battle of Elandslaagte - 21st October 1899

Gordon Highlanders reach a damaged Boer gun

HIGHLANDERS.jpg

HIGHLANDERS-1.jpg

HIGHLANDERS-1-2.jpg

HIGHLANDERS-1-1.jpg

Cheers

The Battle of Elandslaagte - 21st October 1899

Gordon Highlanders reach a damaged Boer gun

HIGHLANDERS.jpg

HIGHLANDERS-1.jpg

HIGHLANDERS-1-2.jpg

HIGHLANDERS-1-1.jpg

Cheers

Great scene and photo Martyn. I bet they were really irritated when they found one wounded Boer had held them off. Tommy

Great scene and photo Martyn. I bet they were really irritated when they found one wounded Boer had held them off. Tommy

Many thanks Tommy:salute::

This was one of the first British victories but it was not followed up and things started to go down hill from here :rolleyes2: Interestingly there was a detachment of German volunteers fighting with the Boers and they were almost wiped out to a man

Cheers

It's always a pleasure Martyn seeing you at play feauring and sharing a piece of history with your Trophy sets and figures.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

It's always a pleasure Martyn seeing you at play feauring and sharing a piece of history with your Trophy sets and figures.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

I just sent Brad and Terry a couple of photos of my son's Christmas present, a Trophy Boer War Traction Engine, on a classic K&C Northwest Frontier diorama, surrounded by glossy K&C, Heco Tinplate Models, and a few other classic glossy makers, with a polite request that they post them on this thread.:smile2:

Trophy Boer War Traction Engine, on a classic K&C Northwest Frontier diorama, surrounded by glossy K&C, Heco Tinplate Models

P1240282.jpgP1240283.jpg

Thanks Terry for posting them, and thanks Martyn for the kind comment.:smile2:

If you look on the Heco Tinplate Models thread, there are some photos of the Heco Tinplate Models version of the same Steam Traction Engine on the same diorama. Maybe I should do a side by side comparison photo.:wink2:

Thanks Terry for posting them, and thanks Martyn for the kind comment.:smile2:

If you look on the Heco Tinplate Models thread, there are some photos of the Heco Tinplate Models version of the same Steam Traction Engine on the same diorama. Maybe I should do a side by side comparison photo.:wink2:

I would like to see that Louis {bravo}}

Cheers

I would like to see that Louis {bravo}}

Cheers

Ask and you shall receive . . . I just sent Brad and Terry two side by side comparison photos of the Trophy and Heco Tinplate Models Boer War Traction Engines on the same diorama, with a polite request that they post them on this thread.:smile2:

Beautiful tractors. The set-up kind of reminds me of a drag race I once saw in some James Dean movie.:wink2:^&grin -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back