Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (2 Viewers)

Martyn,
Once again, amazing sets and beautifully presented! Those Naval Brigade seamen would go well for the AZW as well, minus those fiendishly big guns.
Mike

Martyn,
Once again, amazing sets and beautifully presented! Those Naval Brigade seamen would go well for the AZW as well, minus those fiendishly big guns.
Mike

Thanks Mike, I do love those Naval Brigade sets;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

BOER WAR

KAFFRARIAN RIFLES PIPER

TROPHY-BOERWAR-KAFFRARIANRIFLES-DRU.jpg

BOER WAR

KAFFRARIAN RIFLES MOUNTED OFFICER with raised sword

Set# HL7

TROPHY-BOERWAR-KAFFRARIANRIFLES-MOU.jpg

BOER WAR

KAFFRARIAN RIFLES MOUNTED OFFICER

Set# SAM3

TROPHY-BOERWAR-KAFFRARIANRIFLES--2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

Cool figures, did Trophy make any Boer figures?

I really like the drummer.

Brian

Martyn,

Cool figures, did Trophy make any Boer figures?

I really like the drummer.

Brian
Hi Brian

Glad you like the figures.

Trophy made at least 2 sets of Boers

DB14

DB14A.jpg

And DB15

DB15B.jpg

Unfortunately I don’t own either set

Cheers

Hi Brian

Glad you like the figures.

Trophy made at least 2 sets of Boers

DB14

DB14A.jpg

And DB15

DB15B.jpg

Unfortunately I don’t own either set

Cheers

AH HA!! The race is on! Who can get these sets first? Will it be the caped crusader or his henchmen?
:p

Would I be a henchmen:D

I seem to always lose the ebay race. I keep telling myself it is not sprint, but a marathon, the sets will come again. Currently, only looking for a couple of Zulu sets. I have not been bitten by the Boer War bug yet, but my mosquito net has a hole in it, although I stiil have repellent.:D

I would have liked the "Butcher set", that just sold on EBAY, but $200 or so:eek:, prices are high, where is the recession on Trophy figures.

Would I be a henchmen:D

I seem to always lose the ebay race. I keep telling myself it is not sprint, but a marathon, the sets will come again. Currently, only looking for a couple of Zulu sets. I have not been bitten by the Boer War bug yet, but my mosquito net has a hole in it, although I stiil have repellent.:D

I would have liked the "Butcher set", that just sold on EBAY, but $200 or so:eek:, prices are high, where is the recession on Trophy figures.

PM me the sets you are looking for Brian and I'll keep my ear to the ground;) That Hospital set is a killer:cool:

If a Trophy set, from the periods I collect, falls into my lap then I snap it up, if I don't then I can end up kicking myself. I am probably going to sell my K&C to make room for more.

Cheers

SET#EQ46 minus sandbags
SET#DBEQ10 minus sandbags
SET#EQ45 Gun only

The Heavy Artillery Battery is joined by another gun

TROPHY-BOERWAR-HEAVYARTILLERYGUNBAT.jpg

Cheers

SET#EQ46 minus sandbags
SET#DBEQ10 minus sandbags
SET#EQ45 Gun only

The Heavy Artillery Battery is joined by another gun

TROPHY-BOERWAR-HEAVYARTILLERYGUNBAT.jpg

Cheers

Lovely sets
You have three guns, one from the Tractor set I am lead to believe, yet you have three crews serving the guns.
Regards
Damian

Lovely sets
You have three guns, one from the Tractor set I am lead to believe, yet you have three crews serving the guns.
Regards
Damian

Glad you liked them Damian. There are 2 full crews manning the three guns, one gun is from the Tractor set

Cheers

Glad you liked them Damian. There are 2 full crews manning the three guns, one gun is from the Tractor set

Cheers

Were the Tractor crew not all skiving off if I remember correctly?

Lets give the chaps the benifit of the doubt and just say their taking five. ;)

Just imagine how hot it would be operating a steam tractor in the South African heat. Whew! :eek:

On second thought, just let them know that they can skive off all they want at my camp. Maybe they'll desert. :rolleyes: All my troops work in air conditioning. :D

Chuck

Lets give the chaps the benifit of the doubt and just say their taking five. ;)

Just imagine how hot it would be operating a steam tractor in the South African heat. Whew! :eek:

On second thought, just let them know that they can skive off all they want at my camp. Maybe they'll desert. :rolleyes: All my troops work in air conditioning. :D

Chuck

:D:D Nice one Chuck

Cheers

Set# SAS10
Set#DBEQ14

The supply of water can’t be guaranteed, here the water ration is guarded by a patrol of CIV (City Imperial Volunteers)

TROPHY-BOERWARCIVGUARDAWATERCART.jpg

Cheers

Martyn

You certainly have the best Trophy collection I have ever seen and her photos make them most appealing to the eye.

Randy

Martyn

You certainly have the best Trophy collection I have ever seen and her photos make them most appealing to the eye.

Randy

Martyn,
I believe Randy is being a little understated:eek:
I love the slings on the rifles of the CIV...are those .303's?
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back