Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (1 Viewer)

Skillfully done Martyn but I'm not that easily put off :wink2:

However, it is your thread and your depiction of events is very good. I even found the book or a book in which the drawing appeared.

Brad

There are 4 volumes in the series of books I have been using Brad. If you have them check out pages 561-562 "After Pretoria : The Guerilla War" you will be able to read the full account.

Just waiting on getting my delivery of barbed wire :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Gunners of the 78th Battery recovering a limber under heavy fire near Brakfontein – February 5th 1900

Figures – Trophy and Little Legion

Gun limber – Trophy

Mat – JG Miniatures

Cheers

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next Martyn{sm4}{sm4}

C.I.V. (City Imperial Volunteers) Gun Battery at Pretoria - June 11th 1900

Battery furnished by the Honourable Artillery Company

Cheers

Boer Commando - 1900

Cheers

Martyn,
Very nice is this a set or are they individual sets. I have the commando in the brown uniform. Do you have a set number for these.

Thanks,
Brian

Martyn,
Very nice is this a set or are they individual sets. I have the commando in the brown uniform. Do you have a set number for these.

Thanks,
Brian

Many thanks Brian :salute::

They are from various sets, the one you have is set number ZM51/A - OFFICER OF THE FRONTIER LIGHT HORSE He was also available in a 3 man set ZS22 - THE FRONTIER LIGHT HORSE, which included the Officer and 2 Troopers, part of the AZW range

Cheers

4.7 NAVAL GUN, DRAWN BY 8 OXEN

NAVAL GUN, LIMBER, OXEN, SUPPLY MULE - TROPHY OF WALES

FIGURES - TROPHY and LITTLE LEGION

MAT - JG MINIATURES

Cheers

Very coooooool, Martyn. ^&cool

So very GREEN with envy. :tongue:

B.

Very nice, Martyn!:smile2: My son has that set on the fireplace mantle in his room, with his Hicks Atwell Boer War Train and Trophy Stream Traction Engine, its among his favorites:wink2:.

Very nice, Martyn!:smile2: My son has that set on the fireplace mantle in his room, with his Hicks Atwell Boer War Train and Trophy Stream Traction Engine, its among his favorites:wink2:.

Many thanks Louis :salute:: it's one of my favourites as well {bravo}}

Cheers

Another great photo from your end Tommy an thanks for continuing to share them..........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back