Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (2 Viewers)

Another set from my mate Brad :salute::

set# SAM4 - KAFFRARIAN RIFLES - MOUNTED OFFICER

Cheers

Martyn:)

set# SAS7 - KAFFRARIAN RIFLES PIPERS

Cheers

set# SAS 6 - KAFFRARIAN RIFLES - THE COLUMN

Cheers

KAFFRARIAN RIFLES return to Sterkstroom 1900.

Cheers

Another outstanding set Martyn. :salute:: Chris

Many thanks Chris :salute:: There should be a few new ABW sets coming from our other favourite Glossy manufacturer this weekend :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn....love the kaffrarian rifles pipers...bet you can hear them for miles!

Many thanks Michael :salute::you're right, I bet the sound of the Pipes carried for miles across the veldt:wink2:

Cheers

Many thanks Michael :salute::you're right, I bet the sound of the Pipes carried for miles across the veldt:wink2:

Cheers

There's no doubt they did Martyn as your photos proved it:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

There's no doubt they did Martyn as your photos proved it:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Many thanks Joe :salute::

I'm glad I managed to add them to the "Toy Chest" :wink2:

Cheers mate

The Prosser Farm, near Ladybrand - May 6th 1901

Mr Prosser was an Englishman who had a farm near Ladybrand, the Boers wanted his horses and took them. The next day they came back for more, Mr Prosser didn't have any and they murdered him and attempted to murder his wife, fortunately they failed.

Cheers

The Prosser Farm, near Ladybrand - May 6th 1901

Mr Prosser was an Englishman who had a farm near Ladybrand, the Boers wanted his horses and took them. The next day they came back for more, Mr Prosser didn't have any and they murdered him and attempted to murder his wife, fortunately they failed.

Cheers

Martyn,
Very nice, you can almost hear his wife screaming in the background.
Brian

Martyn,

I hope that if you are going to show some atrocities of the Boers to the British that you do the reverse as well. History is full of crimes by both sides.

Brad

Martyn,

I hope that if you are going to show some atrocities of the Boers to the British that you do the reverse as well. History is full of crimes by both sides.

Brad

Hi Brad

Glad you are enjoying the thread :salute::

Cheers

Skillfully done Martyn but I'm not that easily put off :wink2:

However, it is your thread and your depiction of events is very good. I even found the book or a book in which the drawing appeared.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back