Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (2 Viewers)

NAVAL BRIGADE 4.7 inch GUN DEFENDING LADYSMITH

Naval Brigade - Little Legion

Gan and Sand bag defences - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Martyn:)

Temporary Aid Station.

Ambulances arrive to take away the wounded

Figures - Little Legion and Trophy of Wales

Ambulances - Little Legion

Mat and storehouse - JG Miniatures

Cheers

Temporary Aid Station.

One casualty has last minute treatment before been placed aboard an ambulance

Cheers

Temporary Aid Station

The casualties are loaded on to the ambulances

Figures - Little Legion and Trophy of Wales

Ambulances - Little Legion

Mat and storehouse - JG Miniatures

Cheers

Martyn,
I can see you have been having a lot of fun playing with your toy soldiers {sm4}
I wish only that Trophy had a change to make more extensive Boer war range....even LL is very good but Trophy figures would be better in my view.:rolleyes:
Al

Martyn,
I can see you have been having a lot of fun playing with your toy soldiers {sm4}
I wish only that Trophy had a change to make more extensive Boer war range....even LL is very good but Trophy figures would be better in my view.:rolleyes:
Al

Hi Al

The Trophy Boer War range was very limited, with hardly any Naval Brigade for instance, Little Legion have more than filled the gap.............. in my opinion of course :tongue:

Cheers

Simonstown Naval Station 1899

Royal Marines relax after Maxim gun practice

Officers check the targets

Cheers

Seaforth Highlanders capture a Boer trench at the Battle of Magersfontein 11th December 1899

Trench sections - JG Miniatures

Cheers

Set# EQ6A - MAXIM GUN AND CARRIAGE WITH C.I.V. CREW

I had been after this set for some time and thanks to my good friend Teddy (NAP10) I have now finished the C.I.V section of the Boer War series :salute::

Cheers

Set# EQ6A - MAXIM GUN AND CARRIAGE WITH C.I.V. CREW

I had been after this set for some time and thanks to my good friend Teddy (NAP10) I have now finished the C.I.V section of the Boer War series :salute::

Cheers

The set looks great. Im glad you like it.
Teddy

Hi guys, i am going up to chicago tomorrow night and was thinking of selling the boer war sets i have, sas1, sas4 and sas5 i think were the numbers. One is a scottish regt, one has slouch hats and the other sun helmets. They look great together but i don't ever see my self obtaing all the rest of the series. My question is how much should i ask?is $200 fair. Iam i low or high? Let me know what you think. Thanks

If it's a six figure set, that's probably high, especially if you want to move them.

Hi guys, i am going up to chicago tomorrow night and was thinking of selling the boer war sets i have, sas1, sas4 and sas5 i think were the numbers. One is a scottish regt, one has slouch hats and the other sun helmets. They look great together but i don't ever see my self obtaing all the rest of the series. My question is how much should i ask?is $200 fair. Iam i low or high? Let me know what you think. Thanks

Hi

The set of Highlanders in slouch hats is SAS8 and recently sold for £99.99 on Ebay. Are you sure you don't have either of these two sets :wink2:

SAS2 – BLACK WATCH – THE COLUMN set includes a small dog playing with a Highlander holding a stick
SAS3 – GORDON HIGHLANDERS – MARCHING AT EASE

Cheers

hi

the set of highlanders in slouch hats is sas8 and recently sold for £99.99 on ebay. Are you sure you don't have either of these two sets :wink2:

Sas2 – black watch – the column set includes a small dog playing with a highlander holding a stick
sas3 – gordon highlanders – marching at ease

cheers

martyn:)

sorry martyn, i only have 1,3,5

Setting up camp on route to the Relief of Ladysmith February 1900

Mat - JG Miniatures

Cheers

Well done Martyn, your camp scene is superb.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back