Trophy - Anglo Boer War sets (5 Viewers)

Wow that's a fairly elaborate piece Martyn. Essential item in any army. You have an amazing collection that not to many could begin to match. Robin.

Wow that's a fairly elaborate piece Martyn. Essential item in any army. You have an amazing collection that not to many could begin to match. Robin.

Many thanks Robin :salute::

Al the best

Martyn:)

There is some talk on the K&C forum about a Lighthorse two wheeled ambulance, here is my Trophy version

"Special Commission" Set# EQ72ABW - HORSE DRAWN AMBULANCE with RAMC driver and NATAL INDIAN AMBULANCE CORPS Volunteer

Cheers

Yep that will do nicely Martyn. My LH series is holding out for one of these, maybe even two. Cannot begin to get my head around your collection, it's endless. Robin .

Yep that will do nicely Martyn. My LH series is holding out for one of these, maybe even two. Cannot begin to get my head around your collection, it's endless. Robin .

Many thanks Robin, I had a feeling that design, or a similar one, was the type you were after :salute::

All the best

Special commission Natal Indian Ambulance Corps volunteers with fresh supplies of water and bandages

Cheers

December 1900 - "Long Tom" joins the Naval Brigade

A Boer 155 mm Creusot "Long Tom" gun with it's new owners

Long Tom gun - Imperial Miniatures of Woking Surrey

Cheers

Set# EQ62 - NAVAL BRIGADE SUPPLY WAGON khaki version

Please note the Petty Officer with his pipe :salute::

Cheers

Thanks Martyn. I don’t think the seller knew what it was.

Brad

Martyn, the figure came in a small Trophy box marked S 95. Is that the correct number?

Brad

Martyn, the figure came in a small Trophy box marked S 95. Is that the correct number?

Brad

Yes Brad S 95 is the correct catalogue number. Nice pick up you don't see him very often :salute::

All the best

January 1900 - Naval Brigade supply column

Cheers

January 1901 - A small Boer "commando" scout for British troops

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back