49th (Princess Charlotte of Wales's) (Hertfordshire) Regiment of Foot

The Charge

Cheers

Martyn:)

The Firing Line

Cheers

Any idea on why the firing line has different style hats than the charging troops ?

Hi 4th Hussar

Looking at contemporary pictures both the shako and fatigue "pork pie" hat were worn, in fact one of the firing line has removed his shako and placed it at his feet :salute::

Cheers

Cheers

I was looking for a set so I just reviewed the entire thread. What a superb collection.

I was looking for a set so I just reviewed the entire thread. What a superb collection.

Many thanks Brad :salute::

I know you are a very keen collector of the Crimean War series yourself {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn has some superb sets and has helped me a great deal with mine. I have a bunch of new ones to post. Just haven't had the chance to do it.

Brad

Three new recruits join the charge

23rd Regiment of Foot - ROYAL WELCH FUSILIERS

The Charge

Cheers

Three new recruits join the charge

23rd Regiment of Foot - ROYAL WELCH FUSILIERS

The Charge

Cheers

Hi Martyn,

More nice looking additions to one of my favourite periods of military history! ^&cool

Btw, I thought you had completed the Crimean range? ^&confuse

Jeff :salute::

Hi Martyn,

More nice looking additions to one of my favourite periods of military history! ^&cool

Btw, I thought you had completed the Crimean range? ^&confuse

Many thanks Jeff :salute::

I can't stop collecting this great range........you can never have toooooo many Crimean War figures............at the right price of course:wink2: ^&grin

I'm still looking for CWS7 - STRETCHER BEARER set........and THE LION :rolleyes2:

See you in a few weeks {bravo}}

Cheers

I missed out on a Crimea set yesterday on eBay as I was driving in the middle of a snowstorm (another story in and of itself). It was probably a mixed blessing at it went for a high price (at least higher than I would have wanted to pay).

I missed out on a Crimea set yesterday on eBay as I was driving in the middle of a snowstorm (another story in and of itself). It was probably a mixed blessing at it went for a high price (at least higher than I would have wanted to pay).

Hi Brad

Would that have been the Soldiers of the World Russian Infantry set that was incorrectly ID'd as Trophy?

Cheers

Whew, thank god! I didn't recognize the set but never got a chance to check it out, which was one reason I didn't bid.

HMS LION with ROYAL MARINE CONTINGENT

set# CWS14C - BLUE JACKETS AT THE READY

set# CWS15C - THE MARINES FIRING LINE

Both of these sets were produced as HMS LION add-on's hence the tan bases

Cheers

Christmas must be every day in your house Martyn - what a superb looking model! ^&cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back