Trophy Crimean War sets (2 Viewers)

Martyn...

WOW!!!

that boat never looked better now that you have a full crew on it...

also...

your photographic skills are really getting good...those pics are amazingly sharp and clear...

Martyn...

WOW!!!

that boat never looked better now that you have a full crew on it...

also...

your photographic skills are really getting good...those pics are amazingly sharp and clear...

Many thanks Michael:salute:: My Lumix camera is a nice piece of kit, does all the hard work for me :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

I agree with Michael. I always thought your photography was very good, but these came out super. I've never heard of Lumix but may check it out. What is the model number Martyn?

Brad

I agree with Michael. I always thought your photography was very good, but these came out super. I've never heard of Lumix but may check it out. What is the model number Martyn?

Brad

Hi Brad

Here is a scan of the manual, it has all the details you need to follow up

Cheers

We are still waiting of you to show us some photos of your Leopard Tom
Also for Brad to show us The Eagle
It is always nice to see some photos

I know, I know. I am currently going and it is ongoing through the entire collection, I know where the Boat is berthed, but have not got to that part of the basement warehouse yet!!! Working on it

TD

I know, I know. I am currently going and it is ongoing through the entire collection, I know where the Boat is berthed, but have not got to that part of the basement warehouse yet!!! Working on it

TD
I look forward to that
It is a great set and I am glad you have managed to track one down

set# CWS3/A - INDEPENDENT CAUCASIAN GRENADIERS

I managed to find this set with the help of Scott (IONA), thanks mate :salute:: I already had set CWS3/VA which was a special order that was supplied without the Officer but I needed this set to almost complete my Trophy Crimean War collection........still looking for CWS7 - STRETCHER BEARERS any help finding this set would be greatly appreciated :wink2:

Cheers

Here is my other INDEPENDENT CAUCASIAN GRENADIERS set# CWS3AV

Cheers

Here is a single INDEPENDENT CAUCASIAN GRENADIER, the figure is a "Paint Master" denoted by the clipped corner on his base

Cheers

Here are my INDEPENDENT CAUCASIAN GRENADIER figures grouped together

Cheers

Naval Brigade mortar detachment from HMS LION in action

Cheers

Marines, from the Royal Marine Detachment HMS LION, defend the Mortar position

Cheers

Marines, from the Royal Marine Detachment HMS LION, defend the Mortar position

Cheers

Naval Brigade mortar detachment from HMS LION in action

Cheers

attachment.php
set# CWS3/A - INDEPENDENT CAUCASIAN GRENADIERS

I managed to find this set with the help of Scott (IONA), thanks mate :salute:: I already had set CWS3/VA which was a special order that was supplied without the Officer but I needed this set to almost complete my Trophy Crimean War collection........still looking for CWS7 - STRETCHER BEARERS any help finding this set would be greatly appreciated :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn: This may help someone to spot a Stretcher Bearers set for you. Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back