Trophy Crimean War sets (3 Viewers)

Once again missed your photos yesterday Martyn and Tommy but glad I didn't this morning. What outstanding sets an figures an love the Marine with the Queens Colours he's an classic gem from the house of Throphy.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}Guys

Once again missed your photos yesterday Martyn and Tommy but glad I didn't this morning. What outstanding sets an figures an love the Marine with the Queens Colours he's an classic gem from the house of Throphy.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}Guys

Many thanks Joe:salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Tommy,
Amazing! Hollywood should hire you to be a set designer (and Martyn as well) :) Where did you get this great backdrop. I want to start taking pictures of the Trophy sets using these wonderful backdrops you and Martyn have been using... Any advice on how I can get them?
Al
Thanks Al. I buy most of my backdrops and mats from Treefrog.

Two sets of ROYAL MARINE LIGHT INFANTRY

Set# CWS14C – RMLI – “BLUE JACKETS AT THE READY”

RMLI.jpg

Cheers

Cool backdrop!!

Question Martyn have you brought a larger treasure chest Great additions to the series:salute:::salute::

Question Martyn have you brought a larger treasure chest Great additions to the series:salute:::salute::

Looks like I shall have to order on soon Joe^&grin

Cheers mate

Set# CWS14 - ROYAL WELCH FUSILIERS

NCWS14-ROYALWELCHFUSILIERS.jpg

Cheers

Jolly good Martyn, I was beginning to worry that you had run out of figures to share! :rolleyes2::tongue:^&grin^&grin

Keep them coming........{bravo}}

Jeff

Jolly good Martyn, I was beginning to worry that you had run out of figures to share! :rolleyes2::tongue:^&grin^&grin

Keep them coming........{bravo}}

Jeff

Have no fear Jeff, one more to come tomorrow:salute::

Cheers

Set# CWS2 - THE CHARGING SET - SHERWOOD FORESTERS

NCWS2THECHARGINGSETSHERWOODFORESTERS.jpg

Cheers

Set# CWS2 - THE CHARGING SET - SHERWOOD FORESTERS

NCWS2THECHARGINGSETSHERWOODFORESTERS.jpg

Cheers

Jeff knew Martyn would share another of his finds from another of his Trophy Treasure hunts an as always glad he has. Thank you Sir Martyn{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Jeff knew Martyn would share another of his finds from another of his Trophy Treasure hunts an as always glad he has. Thank you Sir Martyn{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Here are sets CWS2 - SHERWOOD FORESTERS WITH OFFICER and CWS2/V - SHERWOOD FORESTERS, ALL PRIVATES

NCWS2THECHARGINGSETSHERWOODFORESTERSwithreinforcements.jpg

Cheers

Here are sets CWS2 - SHERWOOD FORESTERS WITH OFFICER and CWS2/V - SHERWOOD FORESTERS, ALL PRIVATES

NCWS2THECHARGINGSETSHERWOODFORESTERSwithreinforcements.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

The Crimean War was certainly given a touch of the Trophy magic, I really do like the figures you have in your collection. Thanks for the photos.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back