Picture 568.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 577.jpg
    Picture 577.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture 578.jpg
    Picture 578.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 118
The series continues as a small pocket of the members of the 1st/24th are over run.

012-3.jpg

1006-3.jpg

Thanks guys.
My tongue was firmly in my cheek.
These guys arrived yesterday.

A Colour-Sergent of the 1st/24th is soon to become another casualty as he's been separated from others of the 24th as the series continues.

010-3.jpg

The odds of survival for "H" Company Captain Wardell armed with both his sword and a Marini-Henry rifle are'nt very promising even with the fact that's he's taken down two Zulu Warriors in his attempt to survive......The Lt.

008-3.jpg

1001-4.jpg

This photo series comes to an end as Captain W. E. Mostyn finds himself in the same situation as his fellow officer Captain Wardell of H Company.

1007-3.jpg

1011-1.jpg

Here's another short photo story Martyn and Brian it's fun passing the time away playing with my 24th foot.

011-5.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

My Trophy playtime continues.

004-12.jpg

Very nice, My Lord! Where on earth did that guy with the cup come from?
(Sorry, haven't had my 2nd coffee this morn) I don't recognize him as being part of our blessed regiment. Can you hit my refresh button on this fella?
Mike

Very nice, My Lord! Where on earth did that guy with the cup come from?
(Sorry, haven't had my 2nd coffee this morn) I don't recognize him as being part of our blessed regiment. Can you hit my refresh button on this fella?
Mike

Mike,

Don't forget the "dunkin donuts".

The sugar coated lovelies are a delight with black coffee.

I am done with my 5th cup of coffee for the day.:D

The guy with the cuppa is from the "Abandon the Hospital" set.

Sorry, Lt. Didn't mean to steal your thunder.:eek:

Raymond.:)

Thanks Raymond! That's right, he is the one offerring a drink to the wounded fellow! I needed a jolt to remember!
Mike

Thanks Raymond! That's right, he is the one offerring a drink to the wounded fellow! I needed a jolt to remember!
Mike

Not a problem Raymond and here he is in front of the hospital my Aide de Camp. Working on finishing my first cup of coffee stated at 6:45 been out an about until a short while ago having left it by my computer sceen:rolleyes::rolleyes:

037.jpg

Thanks for the photos, and inspiration to find some Trophy sets, now off to the Show, hopefully, I will be able to find some Trophy sets.

Thanks for the photos, and inspiration to find some Trophy sets, now off to the Show, hopefully, I will be able to find some Trophy sets.

Very best of luck Brian, fingers crossed for you.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Happy hunting today Brian if your attending the show and good luck.

The photo story ends with the announcement the tea's on.

007-9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back