Trophy of Wales (3 Viewers)

They were fun to play with my Aide de Camp and now returning to the Mission Stations as the Zulus are trying to get at the defenders of the Storehouse from the well built Krall.

008-8.jpg

001-13.jpg

002-17.jpg

006-13.jpg

didn't want my Trophy figures getting slighted with my playing with my Conte and Brit figures and thought I'd set my Lancer on the Brit Zulus.

1005-5.jpg

Lt.,
Who would have thought that matte and glossy go so well together! I'm glad you got those Lancers out of the stables and onto your stage, My Lord! Looks great!
Mike

I'm also glad I got the 17th Lancers out of their stable my Aid de Camp and Scott I know how much your looking forward to seeing them done by WB. Here they are again before being retured to their stable.

1006-7.jpg

Great photo Joe..........every collection needs some Lancers :D

I'm also glad I got the 17th Lancers out of their stable my Aid de Camp and Scott I know how much your looking forward to seeing them done by WB. Here they are again before being retured to their stable.

1006-7.jpg

Great pictures Joe, you can never have too many Lancers;) and never need an excuse to picture them:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

I have temporarily given up trying to post here as my pics even after being compressed are too big.
I seem to have no problem posting in my album so for the moment any new pics will go there.

I have temporarily given up trying to post here as my pics even after being compressed are too big.
I seem to have no problem posting in my album so for the moment any new pics will go there.

Nice albums Damian, love the Camel Corps figures:cool:

I know who made the Paddle Boat;) but can you tell me who made the gun boat?

Cheers

Damian,
Lower the size of the photo (S) in your camera before shooting, then go to MS paint and resize to 99% and then post away. We'd love to see more!
Mike

Nice albums Damian, love the Camel Corps figures:cool:

I know who made the Paddle Boat;) but can you tell me who made the gun boat?

Cheers

The gun boat is Trophy.
Trophy also made an Arab Dhow.
I missed out on that a year ago so will keep looking.

Hello Damian,

Your collection is awesome.

I shall spend more time over the weekend drooling over your Trophy sets.

It looks like you have a full set of the 21st Lancers.

Did Trophy make the buildings in the Victorian street scene?

Best, :)Raymond.

Hello Damian,

Your collection is awesome.

I shall spend more time over the weekend drooling over your Trophy sets.

It looks like you have a full set of the 21st Lancers.

Did Trophy make the buildings in the Victorian street scene?

Best, :)Raymond.

WB made a Circus street scene about 15 years ago.
The street is WB.
It is quite heavy.
I do not have the circus street parade figures unfortunately.
Thanks for your kind comments.

A return in time it's 1630 hours as the Zulus launch their initial attack from the march with between 500-600 warriors of the iNdluyengwe Regiment. Members of B Company manning the south wall of the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift are given the command to fire as the Zulu come within range of their Martini-Henry's at 500 hundred yards.

2004-1.jpg

1010.jpg

2005-1.jpg

1008-1.jpg

2006.jpg

1012-1.jpg

2012.jpg

1003-2.jpg

WB made a Circus street scene about 15 years ago.
The street is WB.
It is quite heavy.
I do not have the circus street parade figures unfortunately.
Thanks for your kind comments.

Damian,

Thanks very much for the reply on the street scene buildings.

Best Wishes, Raymond.

Lt,

Nice pictures, I like the one with the 24th on wagon taking nice measured shots.

Glad you enjoyed the defenders taking their measured shots Brian here they are again wrapping up the photo series.

1004-3.jpg

1013-1.jpg

1011-2.jpg

1009-2.jpg

1015-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back