Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

An it continue M & M

3010-2.jpg

I do like your Redoubt Joe, is it one you made or did you buy it?

Cheers

Martyn:)

I do like your Redoubt Joe, is it one you made or did you buy it?

Cheers

Martyn,
Please don't leave out the honourable mention for the Storehouse itself!
I believe it to be one of our Lord's greatest creations!
Mike

Martyn,
Please don't leave out the honourable mention for the Storehouse itself!
I believe it to be one of our Lord's greatest creations!
Mike

Mike

I did, about a year ago, it is EXCELLENT

PS Check your email, got some good news for you;):D

Cheers

Seems like Sir Martyn has accomplished another mission as the infamous Trophy Hunter which I'm sure will make your day my Aide de Camp. Thanks for your comments on my Drift gentelmen and looking forward to seeing what was found.

Speaking of Sir Martyn, he has accomplished another glorious task as the Trophy Hunter. I cannot thank Martyn enough for his assistance in helping me in my Trophy quest.

Brian

Attachments

• Store house 002.JPG
    Store house 002.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 45
Speaking of Sir Martyn, he has accomplished another glorious task as the Trophy Hunter. I cannot thank Martyn enough for his assistance in helping me in my Trophy quest.

Brian

Brian,

Congratulations on you new Trophy set.

You have a complete "Storehouse at the Drift" set at last.

Best, Raymond.:)

Brian

Only too happy to help Brian and very pleased you like it, thought you might;)

I managed to find a very unique set today:D, not AZW, pictures to follow.

Cheers

Once agaain Martyn you've made another one of us ZW collectors very happy and great addition to your collection Brian, Looking forward to seeing what in store for us when you feature your new addition Martyn.

Only too happy to help Brian and very pleased you like it, thought you might;)

I managed to find a very unique set today:D, not AZW, pictures to follow.

Cheers

I can't wait to see, I do not want to leave, but I am off to do some conservation work. Time to collect native seeds for next year's planting.

While waiting for Martyn's new find to make it's appearance I thought I'd bring to an end the photo series of Trophy defending the storehouse.

010-4.jpg

3021.jpg

I can't wait to see, I do not want to leave, but I am off to do some conservation work. Time to collect native seeds for next year's planting.

Once agaain Martyn you've made another one of us ZW collectors very happy and great addition to your collection Brian, Looking forward to seeing what in store for us when you feature your new addition Martyn.

Will be getting the camera out as soon as I've finished putting up some new shelving in my garage.

It is Sherlock Holmes related but doesn't feature him;):cool:

Cheers

Will be getting the camera out as soon as I've finished putting up some new shelving in my garage.

Cheers

Quote:

Hi Raymond

I'd settle for the AZW, EGYPT and THE SUDAN, BOER, INDIAN MUTINY and AFGHAN sets:D

I'm working on collecting those, considering I only had AZW sets this time last year I haven't done bad:D

Cheers

Hello Martyn,

I hope you do not mind my transferring your reply in the thread "Trophy Price" in the eBay Watch subforum.

Your unique set must be closely related to one of the above ranges as quoted.

The set you have in store for us must be the Dr. Watson set.

You have been relentless in your pursuit of Trophy and I can only say:

Congratulations and Well Done, Sir !!

Raymond.:)

Cheers

Sounds intriguing Martyn, perhaps a full pack of the Hounds of the Baskervilles. :p

Brian

Brian,
You must be so happy! What a find. You are now among the few, the brave, the Trophy property owners club! Congrats to you and Sir Martyn for this heist!
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back