Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

Thanks Scott, Damian and Michael. Michael here's part of my made up cannon crew preparing for a number of practice rounds to fire and the ones seen earlier were gathered around the water cart.

P3002.jpg

Thanks Scott, Damian and Michael. Michael here's part of my made up cannon crew preparing for a number of practice rounds to fire and the ones seen earlier were gathered around the water cart.

P3002.jpg

Great idea for an original set up Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Not having any fully dressed gunners Martyn to play with I figure I could get away with passing them off as gunners. Hope all's been well at your end and that your day gone well.

Not having any fully dressed gunners Martyn to play with I figure I could get away with passing them off as gunners. Hope all's been well at your end and that your day gone well.

Excellent job Joe, well done.
Now off to hit the sack, speak tomorrow

Cheers

Inspired by Matyns photo featuring the his Sudan Battle Strategy I spent some time putting together one of the Zulu War featuring a small section of the camp as the planning on the route to Ulandi is taking place.

2001-7.jpg

TO BE CONTINUE

Joe,

Nice panoramic shot of the camp. I wonder what is being discussed.

Inspired by Matyns photo featuring the his Sudan Battle Strategy I spent some time putting together one of the Zulu War featuring a small section of the camp as the planning on the route to Ulandi is taking place.

2001-7.jpg

TO BE CONTINUE

Another classic Joe:cool:, looking forward to what's next.

Cheers and thanks for the name check;)

Another one of your finest Joe !!! This photo has been made my desktop picture and looking forward to some more of these great camp scenes. :):)

A Colour-Sergeant from the 24th chats with a fellow Colour-Sergeant of the Buff's discussing old times.

1017-3.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

A Colour-Sergeant from the 24th chats with a fellow Colour-Sergeant of the Buff's discussing old times.

1017-3.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

This I like a lot, Lt.. Sorry the show caught you without your correspondent gear. Where'd the Sgt. Milne 3rd come from?
Mike

Yep, that's Milne...Isn't he supposed to be guarding the ponts?:D

Not yet my Aide de Camp they were in route and the column had come to a halt and during it Adjutnant Lieutenant Teiginmouth Melvill is seen briefing Lieutenant Colonel J.N. Crealock Chelmsford Military Secretay whose taking notes.

002-24.jpg

1017-3.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Not yet my Aide de Camp they were in route and the column had come to a halt and during it Adjutnant Lieutenant Teiginmouth Melvill is seen briefing Lieutenant Colonel J.N. Crealock Chelmsford Military Secretay whose taking notes.

002-24.jpg

Two more I really like Joe;)

Cheers

An it continues as Major Clery Glyn' Principal Staff Officer briefs Colonel Pulleine, Hamilton Browne along with Major Stuart Smith of the Royal Artillery on the route to Isandlwana as Lord Chelmsford views the terrine of the planned route.

1015-5.jpg

Thanks, Lt. for including my boy Maori in the proceedings...I'm reading his Lost Legionary now!
Mike

Thanks, Lt. for including my boy Maori in the proceedings...I'm reading his Lost Legionary now!
Mike

I'm winging the story line my Aide de Camp and finding it fun to do hoping I don't mess up to badly with the characters. To Be Continued

I'm winging the story line my Aide de Camp and finding it fun to do hoping I don't mess up to badly with the characters. To Be Continued

Great job Joe and excellent story line if I may say so.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back