Trophy of Wales (2 Viewers)

Thanks M & M as the photo story continues. Hamilton Browne listens as Major Clery informs him of duties while enroute to Isandlwana.

003-26.jpg

Lt,

The shotgun is a great figure, what set is it from.

Nice post before i am of to the conference.

Brian's he's from set BD6 "And Not A Drop To Drink" and he's appearing here as Mr. Daniels chatting with Lord Chelmsford' Interpreter W. H. Longcast.

011-16.jpg

Draft horses are greeting a member of the 24th whose bringing them one of a number of buckets of water to quench their thirst.

014-13.jpg

Medical team is mending a few minor wounds before packing up to move on as the photo series comes to an end..

009-15.jpg

1011-4.jpg

Medical team is mending a few minor wounds before packing up to move on as the photo series comes to an end..

009-15.jpg

1011-4.jpg

Great pictures Joe, Lynn didn't have one of those tents in stock but he is trying to source one for me.;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

009-15.jpg

1011-4.jpg

Lt,

What a great set up. I think Tophy made some of the best medical figures and sets. I wish LL ot Britains would make some of these sets. I would love to have a Trophy medical wagon one day.

Brian

Question, what sets are these guys from. I have picked these up as individual figures. I like to put a sticker on the bottom of my figures, as I like to move them around on my display shelf.

Thanks,
Brian

Attachments

• trophy misc 002.JPG
    trophy misc 002.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 86
  • trophy misc 004.JPG
    trophy misc 004.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 88
The first is the Natal Native Contingent.
I know Joe has a set.Martyn and Joe will be along soon to tell you about the rest.:D
Lovely figures
T

Hi Brian

Damian is right the first 2 are Dragon Crest NNC, they should have a “D” marked on the base.

Then you have, left to right,

Sgt. Milne (The Buffs) from BD8 “And not a drop to drink” his jacket cuffs should have yellow facing.

24th Officer reloading pistol, various sets including ZS43, ZS49 and BBZ1Y

24th from HZ10

Cheers

Hi Brian

Damian is right the first 2 are Dragon Crest NNC, they should have a “D” marked on the base.

Then you have, left to right,

Sgt. Milne (The Buffs) from BD8 “And not a drop to drink” his jacket cuffs should have yellow facing.

24th Officer reloading pistol, various sets including ZS43, ZS49 and BBZ1Y

24th from HZ10

Cheers
Martyn,

Spot on, big fella!! What a nice little collection Brian is fielding...That is how I got into Trophy-ones and twos. Then I said "This is one heck of a toy soldier-let me collect more. and more"!
Mike

Martyn,

Spot on, big fella!! What a nice little collection Brian is fielding...That is how I got into Trophy-ones and twos. Then I said "This is one heck of a toy soldier-let me collect more. and more"!
Mike

..........and more and more and more;)

Cheers

An never enough and once again our Sir Martyn has come to the rescue with the answer.

Seems like your Aide de Camp Brian which I hope you've taken under your wing as your Aide de Camp my Aide de Camp is slowly but surely following your foot steps as he adds to his Trophy's Land of The Zulus.

An never enough and once again our Sir Martyn has come to the rescue with the answer.

Seems like your Aide de Camp Brian which I hope you've taken under your wing as your Aide de Camp my Aide de Camp is slowly but surely following your foot steps as he adds to his Trophy's Land of The Zulus.

Happy to help Joe.

Cheers

Thank you, now I can tag my figures with complete confidence.
They shall no longer be lost figures, they now know where they belong.:D

Thank you, now I can tag my figures with complete confidence.
They shall no longer be lost figures, they now know where they belong.:D

Very nice Brian and you can have fun finding the rest of the figures that go with the sets. :D:D

Raymond's provide a photo of BD11 featuring Melvill saving the colours this AM and thought I show Conte's set.

Attachments

• bd_11.jpg
    bd_11.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Melville1bl.jpg
    Melville1bl.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 97
Raymond's provide a photo of BD11 featuring Melvill saving the colours this AM and thought I show Conte's set.

Lt,

I must be going matt (or mad), but I do find the ModelZone and Conte sets rather appealing.

Raymond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back