Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

Looks like Major Stuart Smiths luck is about to run out.

ContePlasticsandTrophyMetal004.jpg

I really like this one Joe :salute::

Good to see Gunner Cantwell helping out before he did the same at Rorkes Drift {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

ndebele attack on a boer laager

laager1.jpg

laager4.jpg

laager3.jpg

laager.jpg

laager2.jpg

laager5.jpg

the ndebele are beaten off by close range rifle fire

i have used a bit of "poetic license":wink2:, there are a few trophy figures from non zulu/boer sets to create the effect^&grin but they are all trophy

cheers

martyn:)

boy oh boy, first a see all those flagwavers on a new thread and then i see this great dio, thanks a bunch. I am like dietz, i just haven't been on as much. Just reminds me how much i love trophy

Ndebele attack on a Boer laager

LAAGER1.jpg

LAAGER4.jpg

LAAGER3.jpg

LAAGER.jpg

LAAGER2.jpg

LAAGER5.jpg

The Ndebele are beaten off by close range rifle fire

I have used a bit of "poetic license":wink2:, there are a few Trophy figures from non Zulu/Boer sets to create the effect^&grin but they are all Trophy

Cheers

boy oh boy, first a see all those flagwavers on a new thread and then i see this great dio, thanks a bunch. I am like dietz, i just haven't been on as much. Just reminds me how much i love trophy

Many thanks HAWKEYE

Cheers

Dont's know why I didn't comment on you Boer War photos Martyn they're great. Well it's a few hours away from the start of June an time for me to send along a calendar for the month. Got to thank Tommy for the photo which appears in it and I see he's at it again featuring a new series on another thread which is great. Have a great month guys..............The Lt.

calendarbeee91c78969f360f94b1d75a2b920c1f8637f98.jpg

Dont's know why I didn't comment on you Boer War photos Martyn they're great. Well it's a few hours away from the start of June an time for me to send along a calendar for the month. Got to thank Tommy for the photo which appears in it and I see he's at it again featuring a new series on another thread which is great. Have a great month guys..............The Lt.

calendarbeee91c78969f360f94b1d75a2b920c1f8637f98.jpg
Joe: What an honor. Thanks.

Great calendar Joe and thank you for the compliment {bravo}}:salute::

Cheers mate

Like this month Little Legion Calendar I posted couldn't resist borrowing another one of Martyn's photos for this months Trophy Calendar. once again thank you having this marvelous photo avail to borrow...........Joe

calendard9ff43ce5674b0ba6d9b504aaae28f486d79f3f3.jpg

Like this month Little Legion Calendar I posted couldn't resist borrowing another one of Martyn's photos for this months Trophy Calendar. once again thank you having this marvelous photo avail to borrow...........Joe

calendard9ff43ce5674b0ba6d9b504aaae28f486d79f3f3.jpg

Great complement using one of my pictures for your calendar Joe:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

It was fitting for the month Martyn and couldn't pass on borrowing it. It's been awhile since I featured any of my playtime and thought it time that I did. Here's a favorite photo of mine.

015-15.jpg

It was fitting for the month Martyn and couldn't pass on borrowing it. It's been awhile since I featured any of my playtime and thought it time that I did. Here's a favorite photo of mine.

015-15.jpg

That is one of my favourites too Joe. The figures from several different sets make a great dio:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

attachment.php
The 24th Foot passes Rorke's Drift on its way to a Memorial Service. Officers Chard and Bromhead Commanding.

015-15.jpg

It is one my favorites too.

French Marines, armed with a Nordenfeldt machine gun, in action against local Arabs, Tunisia 1884

morocco1884.jpg

morocco1884French.jpg

morocco1884arabs.jpg

Cheers

French Marines, armed with a Nordenfeldt machine gun, in action against local Arabs, Tunisia 1884

morocco1884.jpg

morocco1884French.jpg

morocco1884arabs.jpg

Cheers

Another nicely stage battle scene featuring the French Marines in action Martyn. Glad I paid a visit to the Thread and found it.{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Very cool Martyn.
I never collected the Boxers but that French Norenfeldt gun makes me sorry I did not.

Another nicely stage battle scene featuring the French Marines in action Martyn. Glad I paid a visit to the Thread and found it.{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Very cool Martyn.
I never collected the Boxers but that French Norenfeldt gun makes me sorry I did not.

Glad you like it Damian, don't feel too bad it's the only official Boxer set I have:wink2: :salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back