Trophy of Wales (2 Viewers)

Thanks Gents here's a little playtime with a single Trophy Figure an as all of Trophy's figures a favorite.......The Lt.

1003-2.jpg

Thanks Gents here's a little playtime with a single Trophy Figure an as all of Trophy's figures a favorite.......The Lt.

1003-2.jpg

Excellent picture Joe {bravo}}, I've gotta agree the 1st Dragoon Guards are a big favourite of mine too:salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Following on from my very lucky finds last Friday of RD9 – ROCKY OUTCROP (grass) and RD10 – ROCKY OUTCROP (sand) and knowing that the pieces were also available with the two Boer Commando sets DB14 & DB15 from the ANGLO – BOER WAR series I thought I would get my various “prone firing” sets and take some pictures. To start the ball rollin’ here are:

Set#DS18 – SEAFORTH HIGHLANDERS (with rocky outcrop)

DIOSEAFORTHS.jpg

DIOSEAFORTHS2.jpg

Cheers

A few more

Set#DE9 - SCOTS GUARDS (with rocky outcrop)

DIOSCOTSGUARDS.jpg

DIOSCOTSGUARDS2.jpg

Set#FSO26 – 66TH (with rocky outcrop)

DIO66TH.jpg

DIO66TH2.jpg

Set#ZS25 – 24TH (with rocky outcrop)

DIO24TH.jpg

DIO24TH2.jpg

Set#DE9V – POST OFFICE RIFLES (with rocky outcrop)

DIOPOSTOFFICERIFLES.jpg

DIOPOSTOFFICERIFLES2.jpg

Cheers

Following on from my very lucky finds last Friday of RD9 – ROCKY OUTCROP (grass) and RD10 – ROCKY OUTCROP (sand) and knowing that the pieces were also available with the two Boer Commando sets DB14 & DB15 from the ANGLO – BOER WAR series I thought I would get my various “prone firing” sets and take some pictures. To start the ball rollin’ here are:

Set#DS18 – SEAFORTH HIGHLANDERS (with rocky outcrop)

DIOSEAFORTHS.jpg

DIOSEAFORTHS2.jpg

Cheers

Glad you found your lucky find which gave you the idea of sharing your various prone firing set with us. Thank you good sir for doing so.{bravo}}{bravo}}...Joe

Martyn,
Your ROCKY OUTCROP variations are most impressive. What a collection! Thanks for the photos.:tongue:
JW

Martyn,
Your ROCKY OUTCROP variations are most impressive. What a collection! Thanks for the photos.:tongue:
JW

I must agree you collection is outstanding, the rocky outcrops are excellent additions.

Brian

Many thanks Joe, John and Brian :salute::

Here is the last of my "prone firing" sets

Set#DE30 – HIGHLAND LIGHT INFANTRY (with rocky outcrop) x 2

DIOHLI.jpg

DIOHLI2.jpg

along with some "prone firing" BOER'S from set#’s DB14 and DB15

DIOBOERS.jpg

DIOBOERS2.jpg

Cheers

Many thanks Joe, John and Brian :salute::

Here is the last of my "prone firing" sets

Set#DE30 – HIGHLAND LIGHT INFANTRY (with rocky outcrop) x 2

DIOHLI.jpg

DIOHLI2.jpg

along with some "prone firing" BOER'S from set#’s DB14 and DB15

DIOBOERS.jpg

DIOBOERS2.jpg

Cheers

The Trophy rocks really add to your terrific collection. Any Trophy Palm trees?

The Trophy rocks really add to your terrific collection. Any Trophy Palm trees?

Many thanks Tommy.:salute::

Only one Palm tree so far but I have to check the shelves at the other end of the warehouse on my next visit.

Cheers

Many thanks Tommy.:salute::

Only one Palm tree so far but I have to check the shelves at the other end of the warehouse on my next visit.

Cheers

I have 4 small palms and 2 large ones. The small ones tend to lean and become over balanced so keep that in mind if you display them for any length of time around your soldiers.

I have 4 small palms and 2 large ones. The small ones tend to lean and become over balanced so keep that in mind if you display them for any length of time around your soldiers.

Many thanks for the tips Tommy :salute::

Cheers

Hi Martyn,

Thanks very much as always for sharing your great set of pictures of the Trophy Rocky Outcrops.

I knew it all along.....Trophy rocks.....gee, I hope I said that right.{sm4}

Cheers, Raymond.:salute::

Hi Martyn,

Thanks very much as always for sharing your great set of pictures of the Trophy Rocky Outcrops.

I knew it all along.....Trophy rocks.....gee, I hope I said that right.{sm4}

Cheers, Raymond.:salute::

You sure did Raymond^&grin

Many thanks :salute::

Cheers

I have added several pieces of the WBritains – Secundra Bagh wall to the Toy Chest and here are some pictures of the wall with some Trophy Indian Mutiny and Crimean War figures, the Sepoy defenders are WBritains

IMshellingtheSecundraBaghwall.jpg

IMASSULTINGtheSecundraBaghwall.jpg

IMREINFORCEMENTSPASStheSecundraBaghwall.jpg

Cheers

:salute:::salute:::salute::Was worndering when these would be making their appearance once again having a one ups on them but knew they be heading our way soon. Thanks for sharing your new goodies with us Martyn.......The Lt. :salute:::salute:::salute::

:salute:::salute:::salute::Was worndering when these would be making their appearance once again having a one ups on them but knew they be heading our way soon. Thanks for sharing your new goodies with us Martyn.......The Lt. :salute:::salute:::salute::

Many thanks Joe. :salute:: :salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn,
Some great photos here. I love the siege gun with the Lancaster crew, superb!
JW:wink2:

Martyn,
Some great photos here. I love the siege gun with the Lancaster crew, superb!
JW:wink2:

Many thanks John. :salute::

That was an idea that I came up with while moving the figures to photograph, my display of Crimean sets is on the shelf above my Indian Mutiny display in one of my cabinets

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back