Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

Joe,

Very nice, I like the Mounted Infantry. Hopefully, they will be able to stem the Zulu tide. I will just have to wait for the next installment to see how it turns out.;)

Brian

Thank you for posting wonderful pictures , Joe.. what did you use for backdrop?
Al

Great pictures of some of my favorites Joe, thank you:cool::cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

On the field of Isandlwana 132 years ago in 1879 a few members of the mounted infantry join a small pocket of members of the 24th Foot..........The Lt.

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

014.jpg

5004.jpg

5006.jpg

001.jpg

5005.jpg
Joe: Great scene. I see you used the backdrop that Treefrog sells. Very nice.

Joe: Great scene. I see you used the backdrop that Treefrog sells. Very nice.

Your right Tommy an Al it's J.G. Minitures Scenic Backdrop Scrubland Poster JGP01 an like you Martyn the Mounted Infantry's Set is a favorite of mine. Brian here's the last installment you've been waiting for as Members leaving the field of Isandlwana take they toll of pursuing Zulu Warriors..........Joe

003-32.jpg

004-25.jpg

006-25.jpg

Joe,

Always a pleasure to see your dioramas. Appreciate all the time and effort you must expend putting these scenes together and photographing them for our enjoyment. Look forward to future installments. All the best, Lawrence

Thanks you Lawrence and Scott. Seems I've once again used one of Martyn's great photos for Febuary's Calendar. Thanks Martyn an hope it's a great month for all............The Lt.

calendar15af4600f0f6c65cad448e0bf73c20b22df604f3.jpg

Thanks you Lawrence and Scott. Seems I've once again used one of Martyn's great photos for Febuary's Calendar. Thanks Martyn an hope it's a great month for all............The Lt.

calendar15af4600f0f6c65cad448e0bf73c20b22df604f3.jpg

Now that's what I call a Toy Soldier calendar picture.
Brian

Great calendar Joe, I consider it a great honour that you have used one of my pictures:cool::cool:

Cheers mate

Couldn't help using another one of your photos Martyn to create this months calendar with a slightly different touch.

calendar7ae8f9d1d9196a9ccd7fc515f630fdbc39eb8343.jpg

It's hard to belive that it's been 4 years that Trophy of Wales was the first to kick off "The Glossy Figures by Manufactures Section of the forum an becoming the most active and most popular on the forum in the section. It's been great seeing the contribution made to it over the years by Damian, Martyn, Tommy, others well known to us.......The Lt.

The following is another vintage figure of Lance-Sergeant Thomas Williams 1395 also engraved under the base of the figure......The Lt.

pic003-43.jpg

It's hard to belive that it's been 4 years that Trophy of Wales was the first to kick off "The Glossy Figures by Manufactures Section of the forum an becoming the most active and most popular on the forum in the section. It's been great seeing the contribution made to it over the years by Damian, Martyn, Tommy, others well known to us.......The Lt.

Happy Anniversary all Trophy collectors:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers

Here's the Trophy Calendar for April kicking off the 5th year of the thread an hope it a great one for all............The Lt.

calendar41dc73e5a086b449cd457be405af2d397218a362.jpg

It has grown to be a great resource over the last four years. I would never have known about Gunga Din or the Citadel sets if it was not for this rather active section of the forum.
Well done to all of us and keep on posting.

Dear Lt.,

I discovered this thread on Trophy of Wales (and the Treefrog Treasures Forum) by a Google search in 2006.

Your excellent thread was (still is) a constant source of online reference for Trophy AZW for about 2 years (2006 to 2008) until I signed up as a forum member in late 2008.

Since then, there have been many fellow collectors who have come on board to contribute pictures of their fantastic collections of Trophy (all ranges).

My special thanks and appreciation to you and all others who have made this an ongoing tribute to the master of Trophy, Mr. Len Taylor.

Best Wishes, Raymond.:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back