Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

Hi Martyn,

Great job blending Trophy and WBritain figures together with two Secundra Bagh wall sets.

Thanks, Raymond. :salute:: {bravo}}

Hi Martyn,

Great job blending Trophy and WBritain figures together with two Secundra Bagh wall sets.

Thanks, Raymond. :salute:: {bravo}}

Hi Raymond

My thanks go to you for sowing the seed in the first place :salute:::salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Ndebele attack on a Boer laager

LAAGER1.jpg

LAAGER4.jpg

LAAGER3.jpg

LAAGER.jpg

LAAGER2.jpg

LAAGER5.jpg

The Ndebele are beaten off by close range rifle fire

I have used a bit of "poetic license":wink2:, there are a few Trophy figures from non Zulu/Boer sets to create the effect^&grin but they are all Trophy

Cheers

Outstanding use of your Trophy Figures from your Treasure Chest Martyn with great photos in featuring the attack on the Boer Laager. Don't know how I missed this yesterday.{bravo}}

LAAGER1.jpg

LAAGER4.jpg

LAAGER3.jpg

LAAGER.jpg

LAAGER2.jpg

LAAGER5.jpg

I have used a bit of "poetic license":wink2:, there are a few Trophy figures from non Zulu/Boer sets to create the effect^&grin but they are all Trophy

Cheers

Outstanding use of your Trophy Figures from your Treasure Chest Martyn with great photos in featuring the attack on the Boer Laager. Don't know how I missed this yesterday.{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Couldn't pass on using one of Lawrence's photos for this months calendar. Hope it's a great one for all those planning on seeking and adding new Trophy sets and figures to their collections.

calendar100601d9f15baeb0e486ee6005f8a42523c10f91.jpg

Couldn't pass on using one of Lawrence's photos for this months calendar. Hope it's a great one for all those planning on seeking and adding new Trophy sets and figures to their collections.

calendar100601d9f15baeb0e486ee6005f8a42523c10f91.jpg

{bravo}} and have a great one yourself Joe

Cheers mate

LAAGER1.jpg

LAAGER4.jpg

LAAGER3.jpg

LAAGER.jpg

LAAGER2.jpg

LAAGER5.jpg

Cheers

Great stuff Martyn
That is highly original.

Lt.

Thank you for picking the photo of the Boxers for your May calender - deeply honoured. Certainly made my day :smile2: All the best, Lawrence

LAAGER1.jpg

LAAGER4.jpg

LAAGER3.jpg

LAAGER.jpg

LAAGER2.jpg

LAAGER5.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,
Great job, I have not been on as much lately, I am missing some great photos, a very original and unique way to show off your troops.
Brian

Many thanks Brian and Brad :salute:::salute::

Cheers

Lt.

Thank you for picking the photo of the Boxers for your May calender - deeply honoured. Certainly made my day :smile2: All the best, Lawrence

Your welcome Lawrence an thank you for sharing it with us giving me chance to feature it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back