Trophy of Wales (2 Viewers)

Hey Joe,How are you "mi ol buttie"Srtarting to get about a bit now,doing a bit of painting landscapes not soldiers,trying to get the hang of thisb***** thing !!Two long time mates have been getting tother each week sorting out all the archive marerial and crates of "junk" that landed in my garage after the sale of the business.Really miss the "buzz" of work so its good to have contact with you and the rest of the "lads" via Tree Frog Your dioramas have improved beyond all expectation,you do justice to Trophy;s work ,thanks.Best Regards Len

Hey Joe,How are you "mi ol buttie"Srtarting to get about a bit now,doing a bit of painting landscapes not soldiers,trying to get the hang of thisb***** thing !!Two long time mates have been getting tother each week sorting out all the archive marerial and crates of "junk" that landed in my garage after the sale of the business.Really miss the "buzz" of work so its good to have contact with you and the rest of the "lads" via Tree Frog Your dioramas have improved beyond all expectation,you do justice to Trophy;s work ,thanks.Best Regards Len

Good to hear from you on here again Len, I'll give you a shout later in the week

Cheers

Martyn:)

Along with Martyn it's been great hearing from you an got to get your email for a major chat fest it's been way to long since we've chatted. Great to hear your getting about. Hope to chat with you soon an just love playing with my Trophy figures.....Joe

004-25.jpg

It's monthly calendar time in Trophy's Land of The Zulus have a great month....The Lt.

calendar01db50a9b290ae0df79eb20f5f1fffab547b3754.jpg

Here is the “famous” sketch of Lieutenant Chard and Lieutenant Bromhead about to have their photograph taken by William Brady, Mathew Brady’s not so famous cousin

CHARDBROMHEADSKETCH.jpg

The photograph disappeared shortly after the Anglo-Zulu War ended and was thought lost. I am happy to report it resurfaced this weekend and I have pleasure in showing a copy of it

CHARDandBROMHEAD1879-1.jpg

Cheers

Here is the “famous” sketch of Lieutenant Chard and Lieutenant Bromhead about to have their photograph taken by William Brady, Mathew Brady’s not so famous cousin

CHARDBROMHEADSKETCH.jpg

The photograph disappeared shortly after the Anglo-Zulu War ended and was thought lost. I am happy to report it resurfaced this weekend and I have pleasure in showing a copy of it

CHARDandBROMHEAD1879-1.jpg

Cheers

Thanks once again Martyn for sharing your findings with us no matter how you feature your Thropy sets and figures their always a pleasure to see........Joe

Thanks once again Martyn for sharing your findings with us no matter how you feature your Thropy sets and figures their always a pleasure to see........Joe

Thanks Joe, glad you liked it:D

Cheers

It's the 1st of the month a time for Trophy's monthly calendar. Hope it's a great month for all...............Joe

calendar08b409f450b086ecd6bfb90392f8e00a30f0d45d.jpg

It's the 1st of the month a time for Trophy's monthly calendar. Hope it's a great month for all...............Joe

calendar08b409f450b086ecd6bfb90392f8e00a30f0d45d.jpg

Excellent Joe, good to see Ferryman Mr Daniels keeping a watchful eye for Zulus

Cheers

The start of the month wouldn't be the same without a Trophy Calendar an hoping it's a great one for all........The Lt.

calendard853c39472e31478488493c4eea8b7fd7d5a628e.jpg

Ending the year an kicking off the new with the first calendar of 2011 wishing my fellow Trophy Collectors and forum members the best of the coming New Year..........The Lt..

calendar1ea7d2434c4a282d4cdc90b02bc32f11adc7d2e5.jpg

Ending the year an kicking off the new with the first calendar of 2011 wishing my fellow Trophy Collectors and forum members the best of the coming New Year..........The Lt..

calendar1ea7d2434c4a282d4cdc90b02bc32f11adc7d2e5.jpg

Great calendar featuring a superb set Joe, excellent way to start 2011

Happy New Year

On the field of Isandlwana 132 years ago in 1879 a few members of the mounted infantry join a small pocket of members of the 24th Foot..........The Lt.

011-1.jpg

013.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

014.jpg

5004.jpg

5006.jpg

001.jpg

5005.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back