Trophy of Wales (2 Viewers)

Lovin' all the above, Sam...Thanks, and superior lighting!:cool:
Mike

Mike that superior lighting is good old sunlight. I have been taking these pictures outside because I have not been able to rig something up yet with proper artificial light.

Sam

Playing with Conte's Durford and General's Son along with two members of the Dragon Chest Natal Native Contingent defending against Trophy's Zulu Warriors and they sure were fun to play with...........The Lt.

1003-8.jpg

1004-5.jpg

Very nice LT, see you are having fun. That's what it is all about mixing it up and just having fun !!

Thanks Scott and Martyn an I just couldn't pass on featuring a favorite of ours a Trophy 17th Lancer taking on a Conte Zulu Warrior.....The Lt.

1007-8.jpg

A day late with Tropy's July Calendar Martyn with an added twist to it. Sorry I'm late. Hope you enjoyed another day cruising with the top down.....The Lt.

calendar0fedbbdc3c4cd94866eed0d611a.jpg

A day late with Tropy's July Calendar Martyn with an added twist to it. Sorry I'm late. Hope you enjoyed another day cruising with the top down.....The Lt.

calendar0fedbbdc3c4cd94866eed0d611a.jpg

You're forgiven Joe:D

Great picture for a great calendar:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Glad you liked the calendar Martyn as mentioned in our PM's woke my Trophy figures up for a little playtime.........The Lt.

2001-3.jpg

2003-5.jpg

2005-6.jpg

Lovely Joe, just lovely.

I shall be getting some of mine "front and centre" soon.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Enjoy my time with my kid sisters yesterday Michael an looking forward to the time we'll spend together over the weekend. Here's the set that introduced Master Taylor's flying Zulu to the world......Papa Z:D:D

Attachments

• user407_pic8587_1251463162.jpg
    user407_pic8587_1251463162.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back