Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

Thanks Martyn and Scott got in a little more mixing playtime with a favorite Officer of the 24th of mine.

007-20.jpg

He's making an effort JW in not receiving any. Martyn The debris shown other than the mealie bags by WB are by Barzso which I painted. The Officer of the Gallant 24th is still holding his own an don't know for how long:eek::eek:

005-20.jpg

He's making an effort JW in not receiving any. Martyn The debris shown other than the mealie bags by WB are by Barzso which I painted. The Officer of the Gallant 24th is still holding his own an don't know for how long:eek::eek:

005-20.jpg

Another excellent picture Joe and that debris is great. Saw Lynn today and he sends his regards

Cheers

Martyn:)

It the first of the month an hope it's off to a good start for all as I send along a calendar for the month.

calendar7a5d6d95ace7794b28a5a3b6ccf2e9050e29701c.jpg

Gee it's been a whole month already since i've posted on this thread. Need to get in some play time with my men of the 24th by Trophy. Here's kicking off next month with the September Calendar............The Lt.

calendarfcbf01be71b08c97eee20b8d8f368c658e34ee6d.jpg

Gee it's been a whole month already since i've posted on this thread. Need to get in some play time with my men of the 24th by Trophy. Here's kicking off next month with the September Calendar............The Lt.

Excellent Calendar Joe

Cheers

Papa...you might have neglected them a little with all your house remodeling...but I think this calendar helps make up for your abscence...Trophy never looked so gooog...nice pic...

Thanks Martyn and Michael as the Zulus launch another all out attack against the defenders of the Mission Station........The Lt.

3001.jpg

Thanks Martyn and Michael as the Zulus launch another all out attack against the defenders of the Mission Station........The Lt.

3001.jpg

Lt.,

Nice setup it looks like the mission station will hold, if they can clear the roof.

It's seems to be Brian as it appears an I'm sure Martyn will enjoy this if he's retired for the evening in the AM over a cup of coffee or a spot of tea....Joe

3005.jpg

It's seems to be Brian as it appears an I'm sure Martyn will enjoy this if he's retired for the evening in the AM over a cup of coffee or a spot of tea....Joe

3005.jpg

Excellent picture to start the day off Joe:cool:

Cheers

Chelmsford an his Staff unaware of what's been taken place at Isandlwana an later on at The Mission Station at Rorkes Drift. Had to get in some playtime with Trophy seeing that you haven't been able to Martyn with the task you have in front of you cataloging your 45 records collection. Hopefully it's accomplished soon so can get back to your playtime.

2001-7.jpg

Chelmsford an his Staff unaware of what's been taken place at Isandlwana an later on at The Mission Station at Rorkes Drift. Had to get in some playtime with Trophy seeing that you haven't been able to Martyn with the task you have in front of you cataloging your 45 records collection. Hopefully it's accomplished soon so can get back to your playtime.

2001-7.jpg

Great picture Joe.

Update on the 45's

I've finished the UK releases, now it's on to my imports.;)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back