Trophy of Wales (3 Viewers)

Hi Martyn,

Hope you open the nicely stacked boxed sets soon and post the photographs of the figures.

A picture of your garden would be nice too......

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Hi Martyn,

Hope you open the nicely stacked boxed sets soon and post the photographs of the figures.

A picture of your garden would be nice too......

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Cheers Raymond:D:D:D

Martyn:)

The Household Cavalry don't use the rank of sergeant, we use the rank of Corporal of Horse. Len was a Gunner so I'll forgive him.

Martin

Hi Martin

Many thanks for that info, I didn't know that either

I've found this info on the "net"

"Staff Corporal = Staff Sergeant: Four chevrons, point up and worn on the lower sleeve, with metal crown above
Corporal of Horse = Sergeant: Three chevrons, with metal crown above
Lance Corporal of Horse = Lance Sergeant (Corporal): Three chevrons, with cloth crown above
Lance Corporal: Two chevrons, with cloth crown above. "

is this correct?

I'll mention this to Len next time we chat

Cheers

THE 1st LIFE GUARDS – EGYPT 1882

KASSASSIN.jpg

KASSASSIN1a.jpg

Cheers

THE 1st LIFE GUARDS – EGYPT 1882

KASSASSIN.jpg

KASSASSIN1a.jpg

Cheers

Knew it wouldn't be long before you shared them with us Martyn and so glad you did. Now we've got to see them in action against their opposing forces and I'm sure it'll be a site to behold. Great additon to your Trophy's Treasure Chest......Joe

CHARGE

Excellent Martyn another nice sized addition to your Trophy toybox.

Knew it wouldn't be long before you shared them with us Martyn and so glad you did. Now we've got to see them in action against their opposing forces and I'm sure it'll be a site to behold. Great additon to your Trophy's Treasure Chest......Joe

Many thanks Joe and Scott.

Cheers

Really nice acquisition Martyn...these are great figures and will go well with your collection...your ever growing huge collection...:cool:

Hi Martyn,

Great pictures.....is the "Sergeant" the second mounted figure from the right in the first photograph ?

Thanks, Raymond.:)

KASSASSIN.jpg

Lovely stuff

Really nice acquisition Martyn...these are great figures and will go well with your collection...your ever growing huge collection...:cool:

Hi Martyn,

Great pictures.....is the "Sergeant" the second mounted figure from the right in the first photograph ?

Thanks, Raymond.:)

KASSASSIN.jpg

Thank you Raymond, Damian and Michael

Yes that's the one Raymond, now know correctly as "Corporal of Horse"

Cheers

Talk about Trophy overload :eek:..........they just keep coming don't they! ;):)

Jeff

Hi Martin

Many thanks for that info, I didn't know that either

I've found this info on the "net"

"Staff Corporal = Staff Sergeant: Four chevrons, point up and worn on the lower sleeve, with metal crown above
Corporal of Horse = Sergeant: Three chevrons, with metal crown above
Lance Corporal of Horse = Lance Sergeant (Corporal): Three chevrons, with cloth crown above
Lance Corporal: Two chevrons, with cloth crown above. "

is this correct?

I'll mention this to Len next time we chat

Cheers

Yes in all orders but full dress where different classes aiguilettes (cords hanging from the shoulder) are used. Tell Len I was asking after him.

Martin

Yes in all orders but full dress where different classes aiguilettes (cords hanging from the shoulder) are used. Tell Len I was asking after him.

Martin

Many thanks Martin and of course I'll remember you to Len

Cheers

I've taken the liberty of using an featuring a recent favorite photo of mine provided by Martyn for the June Calendar.........The Lt.

calendar907aceaa49a9895b55698922240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back