Trophy of Wales (1 Viewer)

Seeing all of the new Zulu War Trophy Sets making their appearance I forgot how much fun mine are to play with so got in a little playtime this morning with my Mounted Infantray on the prowl. Thanks for sharing all of your new goodies......The Lt.

003-32.jpg

004-25.jpg

006-25.jpg

All is forgiven LT, you have been having fun with your new Conte figures so it is understandable. :D :D :D

More great shots from your Trophy toybox.

Seeing all of the new Zulu War Trophy Sets making their appearance I forgot how much fun mine are to play with so got in a little playtime this morning with my Mounted Infantray on the prowl. Thanks for sharing all of your new goodies......The Lt.

003-32.jpg

004-25.jpg

006-25.jpg

Excellent Joe, the Trophy Mounted Infantry sets are just great:cool:

Cheers

Martyn

PS I will be getting several 1st Life Guards sets to add to my Egypt & The Sudan very soon:D

What's nicke about the Trophy mounted figures Mike and Martynthe come unattached from their mounts and we can place them on various mounts. Now for a little dismounted playtime....The Lt.

t1010.jpg

What's nicke about the Trophy mounted figures Mike and Martynthe come unattached from their mounts and we can place them on various mounts. Now for a little dismounted playtime....The Lt.

t1010.jpg

I agree there Joe, hopefully get my squadron of 1st Life Guards soon:D

Cheers

Martyn:)

I agree there Joe, hopefully get my squadron of 1st Life Guards soon:D

Cheers

Should have checked my spelling and spacing on my last post but I'll be sure to check it before this gets posted. I'll be looking forward to not only hearing that your Squadron of the 1st Life Guard has reached you but also photos of them.

Here's a little more of my playtime with my Trophy figures mixing it up with my Conte Zulu Warriors.
t1008.jpg

t1010.jpg

Versus Little Legion... Are the WB men permanently mounted?

Should have checked my spelling and spacing on my last post but I'll be sure to check it before this gets posted. I'll be looking forward to not only hearing that your Squadron of the 1st Life Guard has reached you but also photos of them.

Here's a little more of my playtime with my Trophy figures mixing it up with my Conte Zulu Warriors.
t1008.jpg

Hi Joe

They are here, these are the boxes:D

lifeguardsboxes.jpg

Hope to get some time tomorrow to take a few pictures, after a spell of gardening;)

Cheers

Martyn :)

Melvill and the prince on the same horse?!

LOL

That was the other ending.......they joined forces and rode to Pietermaritzburg where they set about Chelmsie with an Assegai :)

I believe all of the new matte painted figures are now attached firmly to their steeds.

Hi Joe

They are here, these are the boxes:D

lifeguardsboxes.jpg

Hope to get some time tomorrow to take a few pictures, after a spell of gardening;)

Cheers

Martyn :)

At last, the senior regiment. There shouldn't be a sergeant though!

Martin

Martyn...looking forward to the pics of your squadron of 1st Life Guards soon...I'm sure you will do them justice...

Hi Martin

The Sergeant is listed in the price list,

TRPL.jpg

looks like the Standard Bearer is a bonus

Cheers

The Household Cavalry don't use the rank of sergeant, we use the rank of Corporal of Horse. Len was a Gunner so I'll forgive him.

Martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back