Trophy of Wales (2 Viewers)

Here's Tropy's March Calendar with a twist featuring my favorite mounted figures of the 17th Lancers against two WB Zulus. Guess who came out ahead. Martyn had a hunch you'd reply to Len's last post the way you did and very nicely done...The Lt.

calendarb939a62ca9ad1f4cf1b574d66b5.jpg

Nice one Joe, thank you for the calendar

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks for the calendar Joe. 17th Lancers my favourites :D :D :D (Just a quick note, appears there is a glossy 17th Officer added to the new WB redcoats lineup for 2010.)

66TH Regiment

Set#FSO26 – PRONE FIRING

66thprone.jpg

+ Single figures, Officer running and Drummer

66thofficer.jpg

66thdrummer.jpg

Cheers

Sorry I misses commenting on your last set of photos and the figures you've added to your Trophy's Treasure Chest. You sure were on a roll for the month in adding to it. Here's Trophy's March Calendar featuring one of my favorie sets. By the way any word on how Sir Len Taylor's doing,,,,,Joe

calendar71712e04ba53dad4a05b647de3e.jpg

Nice April calendar Joseph...

Martyn...aka...Mr. Trophy...as always...beautiful pictures and great addittions...

Sorry I misses commenting on your last set of photos and the figures you've added to your Trophy's Treasure Chest. You sure were on a roll for the month in adding to it. Here's Trophy's March Calendar featuring one of my favorie sets. By the way any word on how Sir Len Taylor's doing,,,,,Joe

calendar71712e04ba53dad4a05b647de3e.jpg

Nice April calendar Joseph...

Martyn...aka...Mr. Trophy...as always...beautiful pictures and great addittions...

Thanks Joe and Michael.

No news on Len but he told me he would probably be in hospital for a few days after the op, I will email him

Cheers

Here are some Highlanders from my collection, several were bought as singles from the London Show. Regiments represented include Cameron Highlanders and Gordon Highlanders.

Cheers

Attachments

• HL1.jpg
    HL1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 103
  • HL2.JPG
    HL2.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 106
  • HL3.JPG
    HL3.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 103
  • HL4.JPG
    HL4.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 103
Your additions to your Trophy Treasure Chest are always such a pleasure to see Martyn an never get tired of them along with your playtime you share with us from time to time. Seems the weather across the pond today got you to get in a little play time and thanks for sharing it....Joe

Your additions to your Trophy Treasure Chest are always such a pleasure to see Martyn an never get tired of them along with your playtime you share with us from time to time. Seems the weather across the pond today got you to get in a little play time and thanks for sharing it....Joe

You got that right and you are more than welcome;)

Cheers

Here are some Highlanders from my collection, several were bought as singles from the London Show. Regiments represented include Cameron Highlanders and Gordon Highlanders.

Cheers

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for sharing your Trophy Scottish Highland Regiments.

It can take a while and may cost more to re-constitute full sets from single figure purchases.

However, the hunt may be fun.....

All the Best, Raymond.:)

Hi Martyn,

Thanks for sharing your Trophy Scottish Highland Regiments.

It can take a while and may cost more to re-constitute full sets from single figure purchases.

However, the hunt may be fun.....

All the Best, Raymond.:)

Hi Raymond

You're right about the fun element but cost wise it can work out cheaper. You also need a stock of empty Trophy boxes;)

Cheers

You also need a stock of empty Trophy boxes;)
Martyn, you are absolutely right , I just got 3 large boxes of empty boxes :).... however many early sets never came with boxes, so no worries there....
Al

Martyn, you are absolutely right , I just got 3 large boxes of empty boxes :).... however many early sets never came with boxes, so no worries there....
Al

Excellent Al.

Quite right about the early figures, many didn't even come in sets. Though on reflection the earliest figures I have are a set and in a box "Dr. Watson at Maiwand".;)

Cheers

Hi Raymond

You're right about the fun element but cost wise it can work out cheaper. You also need a stock of empty Trophy boxes;)

Cheers

Hi Martyn,

You are absolutely right about boxes.

I am still short of Trophy boxes, especially the rectangular 6 figure red boxes. Also, I could do with 2 big boxes (BB) boxes for 24 figures.

Even empty Trophy boxes (with foam inserts) can sell.

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Hi Martyn,

You are absolutely right about boxes.

I am still short of Trophy boxes, especially the rectangular 6 figure red boxes. Also, I could do with 2 big boxes (BB) boxes for 24 figures.

Even empty Trophy boxes (with foam inserts) can sell.

Best Wishes, Raymond.:)

Hi Raymond

Trophy of Texas have been selling empty boxes, I believe they have a large stock.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trophy-Box-NO-F...=ViewItem&pt=Toy_Soldiers&hash=item335c5e20bf

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back