Trophy of Wales (4 Viewers)

Hello tommy, i met you a few years ago in chicago in mike's room. I know you probably have one of the most extensive trophy collections in the world and it would be wonderful if you could share some pictures of your collection on the forum. Of course you could be like me, computer challenged and lack of time. But hopefully you could because there are a few hardcore trophy addicts on this forum. Thanks greg

That would be VERY enjoyable!
Mike

Tommy lives in Sulphur Springs. That is where Trophy of Texas is.
I am sure your collection must be great.
Pictures would be welcome.

Happy New Year Damian and Martyn along with 1879 my Trophy Mentors.....The Lt.

calendare83a9e1f6f8f5e73ec2752f46e6.jpg

Happy New Year Damian and Martyn along with 1879 my Trophy Mentors.....The Lt.

calendare83a9e1f6f8f5e73ec2752f46e6.jpg

A Very Happy New Year to you Joe and all my fellow Trophy and Toy soldier collectors

Cheers

Martyn:)

PS Great calendar and here's hoping 2010 turns up some more Trophy Treasures;):D

Fellow Men of Harlech,

You've made 2009 very enjoyable and bearable for me. Thank you and may you all enjoy a wonderful new 2010!
Mike

Fellow Men of Harlech,

You've made 2009 very enjoyable and bearable for me. Thank you and may you all enjoy a wonderful new 2010!
Mike

You also joined in to make 2009 enjoyable and bearable for us my trusted Aide De Camp. Now for a little play time with my 24th Foot.

Storehouse3013.jpg

A little more playtime at Mission Station as Bombardier Thomas Lewis takes on a Zulu Warrior.

TheCommissaryStore012.jpg

Look to your front, mark the target when it comes.

P1080835.jpg

P1080833.jpg

P1080817.jpg

Cheers

Martyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back