Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

I think I have a V version.
Will take it out and have a look tomorrow
Glad to see you busy are enjoying collecting the WWI stuff.
I always loved it but it seemed to be a sort of slow burn type series

Thanks to a heads up from good friend Brad, I picked up 4 Trophy WWI sets I wanted: 2 Aussie sets from the Galipoli campaign, and marching Americans and Scots from the Western front. Photos to follow upon receipt.:smile2:

Never did post those photos (the accident happened before they arrived), I'll have to get around to it!:wink2:

I finally got one of the Trophy WWI troop transport buses, the one with Indian Army troops. Picked it up at the Valley Forge Show. I will post some photos shortly.

Here is along overdue shot of the Trophy Gallipoli Figure sets I obtained shortly before my accident:

Attachments

• Trophy Gallipoli 1.jpg
    Trophy Gallipoli 1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 312
And here are some shots of the Trophy WWI Troop Transport Bus, with Indian Army troops:

Attachments

• Trophy WWI Bus 1.jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus 1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 317
  • Trophy WWI Bus 2.jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus 2.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 290
  • Trophy WWI Bus 3.jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus 3.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 302
A few more:

Attachments

• Trophy WWI Bus 6.jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus 6.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 349
  • Trophy WWI Bus 4.jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus 4.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Trophy WWI Bus 5.jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus 5.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 331
Fantastic Trophy collection you have there, Louis. Love the big guns. That red bus with the Indian troops is a really great set. Glad to see you back in action. -- Al

That bus is fantastic. Looks great in your collection Louis.

Brad

I haven't seen any of the big WWI artillery or motor lorry sets in quite some time. Tom Dubel is trying to get me a different version of the troop transport bus, but I haven't seen a motor ambulance for sale since I lost an auction for one several years ago. Anyone else have any luck?

Love the photos of WW1 troops enroute to and from the front! Keep the images coming . . .

Bosun Al

Just won an eBay auction for set GW12, Highland Charge, and it turns out the seller was good friend Tom Dubel!

I took a few reverse angle shots of my Trophy WWI column:

Attachments

• Trophy WWI Display 1.jpg
    Trophy WWI Display 1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 269
  • Trophy WWI Display 2.jpg
    Trophy WWI Display 2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Trophy WWI Display 3.jpg
    Trophy WWI Display 3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 276
Here are some photos of my newest set, "The Highland Charge", combined with the related set, "The Devil's Ladies" (Les Dames d'Enfer), on my Trophy WWI display:

Attachments

• Trophy Highland Charge 1.jpg
    Trophy Highland Charge 1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Trophy Highland Charge 2.jpg
    Trophy Highland Charge 2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Trophy Highland Charge 3.jpg
    Trophy Highland Charge 3.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 263
Louis,

Nice photos but I think people would get a better idea of the set if you photographed them at eye level. I think they would look better too.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back