Trophy WW1 (1 Viewer)

Someone gave me that suggestion once and I think it helped quite a bit. I also find the iPhone takes really good photos. I have a 6 and the 7 is supposed to be even better.

Its hard, because they are inside a ruined church, but here is my best effort at eye-level shots of these new figures:

Attachments

• Trophy Highland Charge 4.jpg
    Trophy Highland Charge 4.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Trophy Highland Charge 5.jpg
    Trophy Highland Charge 5.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 364
I'm trying to pick up something I've wanted for a long time . . . hope to know in about a week!:salute::

Here's a photo of my new bus from the auction:

Attachments

• Trophy WWI Bus, green (2).jpg
    Trophy WWI Bus, green (2).jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 344
Thanks Brad and Martyn! Now I only need the Motor Ambulance and German supply wagon sets to complete my collection of Trophy WWI motorized and horse drawn sets.

Thanks Brad and Martyn! Now I only need the Motor Ambulance and German supply wagon sets to complete my collection of Trophy WWI motorized and horse drawn sets.

Louis, you and me both, I am down to:

1. Original Trophy Green Bus (I have the recast in Green From Maison aka Trophy 2), odd I do have 2 boxes of the original passengers, so someone out there has an empty bus!!!!

2. German Field Kitchen - I had it, won it from OTS and they lost it by shipping it to someone else who never owned up to getting a "free" set.

Those are the 2 I need. Have all else including 2 searchlight vehicles, one regular version and one millennial.

TD

Louis, you and me both, I am down to:

1. Original Trophy Green Bus (I have the recast in Green From Maison aka Trophy 2), odd I do have 2 boxes of the original passengers, so someone out there has an empty bus!!!!

2. German Field Kitchen - I had it, won it from OTS and they lost it by shipping it to someone else who never owned up to getting a "free" set.

Those are the 2 I need. Have all else including 2 searchlight vehicles, one regular version and one millennial.

TD

Edit - it is the British Field Kitchen I am missing, I have the German Wagon with cook and driver.

Also, I need the Gaudy Gun.

TD

If I ever do complete my horse drawn and motorized Trophy WWI collection, I am going to start collecting Trophy WWI Russian and Turkish sets. The photos of these sets on this thread show they are quite exceptional.

My Green Troop Transport Bus arrived today! Here are some photos of it on my Trophy WWI display:

Attachments

• Trophy Green Bus 5.jpg
    Trophy Green Bus 5.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Trophy Green Bus 4.jpg
    Trophy Green Bus 4.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Trophy Green Bus 3.jpg
    Trophy Green Bus 3.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 304
A couple of more photos:

Attachments

• Trophy Green Bus 2.jpg
    Trophy Green Bus 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 308
  • Trophy Green Bus 1.jpg
    Trophy Green Bus 1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 277
If I ever do complete my horse drawn and motorized Trophy WWI collection, I am going to start collecting Trophy WWI Russian and Turkish sets. The photos of these sets on this thread show they are quite exceptional.

These must be hard to find as I've never seen them for sale anywhere. Good hunting

Jim

I just snagged a Trophy WW1 Vickers in Action (GWD1):

Attachments

• Trophy WWI Machine Gun Team.jpg
    Trophy WWI Machine Gun Team.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 284
Another nice e-bay find with a buy it now for $85: GWD-3 Lancer vs. Bullet (a German Uhlans vs. a Highlander with a Maxim Gun):

Attachments

• Trophy Lance vs Bullet GWD3-C.jpg
    Trophy Lance vs Bullet GWD3-C.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 305

Users who are viewing this thread

Back